Manu National Park Cultural Zone
FIRST MANU NATIONAL PARK JUNGLE HOLIDAY DAY: CUSCO – SOGA DE ORO.
We leave from Cusco by private bus, first stopping to visit the pre Inca burial towers of Ninamarca. We then drive through the mountains, to get to the typical and folkloric town of Paucartambo. Here we will have a short walk around town before carrying on to Tres Cruces, the highest point and entrance to Manu National Park. From here we will continue into the Cloud Forest and at San Pedro we will walk for around 1 hour to observe the National bird of Peru, the cock of the rock, and many different kinds of monkeys, plants and flowers. At Atalaya we will take the boat down the Alto Madre de Dios river to Soga de Oro where we will spend the night. We will sleep on raised platforms in tents.
SECOND MANU NATIONAL PARK JUNGLE HOLIDAY DAY: SOGA DE ORO
Will get up early and after the breakfast we will continue the trip by boat, on the way we can appreciate different kind of bird, for example: egrets, herons, cormorants, king fishers along the river, to where you can bath in the natural hot springs In the evening we will walk for several hours looking for peccary, monkeys, etc. In the evening we can again build a bonfire, which we can sit around, relax and have some drinks. We will sleep in tents on the sandbank.
THIRD MANU NATIONAL PARK JUNGLE HOLIDAY DAY: SOGA DE ORO – CUSCO
We will get up early to visit the parrots clay lick and after breakfast we will return to Atalaya by boat where our private bus will waiting for us to take us back to Cusco via the cloud forest and Paucartambo. We will arrive back in Cusco in the late afternoon.
MANU JUNGLE HOLIDAY INCLUDES:
- Pre departure manu jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
- Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
- cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
- camping equipment/tents and mats (in case we camp in the jungle)
- Transportation by private bus from Cusco to the Cloud Forest and Atalaya , and back from Atalaya to Cusco (4 day tour)
- Transportation by private boat: Atalaya / Bonanza lodge / Atalaya (4-day tour)
- Overnights in lodges and camping huts
- Mineral water all the time
- 3 Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Manu National Park guide book – Talking About Manu
- Manu National Park entrance fee
- Entrance fee to the hot springs
- Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
- Entrance to Soga de Oro
- First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS MANU JUNGLE HOLIDAY:
- Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
- Binoculars (imperative)
- Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day)
- Day pack
- Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
- T-shirts light shirts
- Shorts/Bathing suit
- Sweater or light jacket
- 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
- Long socks
- Rain gear
- Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
- Insect repellent (with at least 40% DEET) and after bite
- Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
- Water bottle (with water for the bus ride into Manu)
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
Prices & Availability
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of US$100 and you are ready to go. Please, (Click here to see method of payments)
Please, Prices are Based On number of people departing that date. we will advertise to get more people and make the price lower/Please, note: We will Never pass you onto another operator or share service with other companies as most agencies do here.
MANU NATIONAL PARK (JUNGLE HOLIDAYS PERU)
MANU NATIONAL JUNGLE 3/Days
Small Group:(02-06ppl Average – 10ppl Maximum) / (Includes All as well as a Private Bus and Boat to Explore better)
Price is based on number of people departing that date, so we will advertise to get more people and make the price cheaper.
Price per person ( From 2-3 persons) US$500 & Students/Children US$450 / Private Bus & Boat included /
Price per person ( From 4-6 & more persons) US$450 & Students /Children US$400 / Private Bus & Boat included /
Price per person ( From 7-10 & more persons) US$350 & Students/Children US$300 / Private Bus & Boat included /
Please,Note: If you are 02 we can open a New group and Leave any day you suit.
SEPTEMBER 2019:3, 9, 16, 24, 30
OCTOBER 2019:3, 9, 16, 24, 30
NOVEMBER 2019:3, 9, 16, 24, 30
DECEMBER 2019: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
JANUARY 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
FEBRUARY 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
MARCH 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
APRIL 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
MAY 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
JUNE 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
JULY 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
AUGUST 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
SEPTEMBER 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
OCTOBER 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
NOVEMBER 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
DECEMBER 2020: 3, 9, 16, 24, 30
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
My sister and I booked a 4 day hike on the Inca Trail with Quechuas because of their 100% local business plan. The trip ended up being the most breathtakingly... read more
4 of us travelled from the UK for an adventure of a lifetime and what a great experience we had. Quechuas were fantastic from the word go. Very... read more
We did the small group 4 Day-3 Night Classic Inca Trail. We were very lucky to have only my wife and I in our group. The experience was incredible. The... read more