1 Half Day Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake
Click to see real travellers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
3300 m.a.s.l - 3600 m.a.s.l
Adventure, Nature & Culture
Small group of 16ppl Max
1 Half Day Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake Overview
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 6:30 am to 7:00 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
HIKING DISTANCE: Half Day ( In the morning from 7:00am to 1:00pm and in the afternoon 1:00pm to 5:00pm
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 3. we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the trek
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 3600 m.a.s.l
TRANSPORTATION: Tourist Transportation Cusco – Cruzpata Basecamp – Cusco
- Day 1: Cusco – Huaypo – Cusco
1 Half Day Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake Highlights
- Enjoy the scenic the Maras (Salineras) & Moray Incan terraces
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Travel through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go..
Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience in the incas land!!!… We offer guided quad biking trips in one of the most secenic parts of the cusco – peru, with a choice of technical off road qud biking and scenic off road quad bike tours.
Day 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley of Incas (Kayaking Piuray or Huaypo Lake)
A spectacular Half Day or Full Day Kayak in Piuray or Huaypo Lake trip near Cusco. We will leave the ancient capital of the Inca Empire and drive to Chinchero village in the Sacred Valley. At this point we will start Quad biking through the Andes, towards the experimental terraces of Moray first, to then go on to Maras village, where we will stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will descend to the famous salt mines and then we will be back to the lodge , from where we will drive back to Cusco. We will travel around 35 km of single-track roads, passing through small villages with fantastic views of the valley.
Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake Includes:
- Pre-departure briefing
- Pick up from the Hotel
- High quality mountain Quad bike
- Safety equipment (helmets and gloves)
- Highly qualified English / Spanish speaking professional tourist guide
- Transportation round trip from cusco to Cruzpata and back to cusco
Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake Doesnt Include: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Breakfast – Day 1
- Tips (optional)
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please): Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
- (Black Dimond) Walking Poles Rubber Tips Included: US$10 for the entire trip
- Day Pack 20 – 30 liters (Rain cover included): US$10 for the entire trip
- BRIEFING for all our treks is a Night before we do the trek at 6:30pm in our office, But if you want us to come to your Hotel let us know in advance.(You will get a chance to meet you guide and as well as to give you your duffel bags)
- STORAGE Most Hotels have storage where you can leave the rest of your stuff while you hike to Machupicchu, But if they dont have a place you can leave your stuff in our storage with no extra cost. (Let us know at the time of briefing)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form
1 Half Day Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake (Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$60
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): (Group Size: 04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$120
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Persons Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
What you need to bring on Kayaking Huaypo or Piuray Lake:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
Trips that may also interest you
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna