2-Day Nazca Lines from Lima – Nazca Lines Tour
2-Day Nazca Lines from Lima – Nazca Lines Tour
2-Day Nazca Lines Tours From Lima – Nazca Lines Trips
Click to see real travelers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
2 Days 1 Night
50m - 50m
Tour Nature & Culture
02 Min - 16 Max
2-Day Nazca Lines Tour from Lima Overview:
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 4:30 am to 5:00 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco
HIKING DISTANCE: 25 km
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 3. Huchuy QosqoTrek requires some physical preparation and we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the Salkantay Trek
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 4,630 m / 15,228 ft
TRANSPORTATION: Private Van/Bus to Tambomachay (for our Passengers and staff) Tourist Expedition Train Back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco
ACCOMMODATIONS: 1 nights by Camping Tent & 1 night in the hotel (Aguas Calientes)
PORTERING/HORSEBACK SERVICE: 7 Kilos/14 Pounds Extra Portering service is included. We will provide you a duffel bag for your personal Stuff and (This will be Carried by the porter or Horses), Water Bottle, Rain Poncho & Inca Trail T-shirt at the briefing time
MEALS: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 tea times + wake-up teas
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
2-Day Nazca Lines Tour from Lima Highlights:
- Visit the perolniyoq waterfalls and the sungate
- Hike the Original Inca Trail to Huchuy Qosqo Incan site to see Machupicchu.
- Enjoy the scenic views of the snow mountains of Sacred valley of the Incas
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Eat delicious, freshly prepared Peruvian cuisine (Buffet Peruvian Style Food)
- Hike through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Reach 4,600 meters (15,000 feet) in elevation along the Salkantay Pass
- Explore Machu Picchu and the surrounding area with expert and knowledgeable tour top guides
- Hike one of National Geographic’s 25 “World’s Best Treks”
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
FIRST SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY : Cusco/Mollepata/Soraypampa
Early morning beautiful scenic drive from Cusco to Mollepata and up to Soraypampa where we camp at the head of the trail. Our Mule wrangles and mules will be waiting. You will enjoy tea time and later dinner in our dining tent, with tables and stools and a good cook that will prepare excellent meals.
SECOND SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY: Soraypampa/ Sisaypampa
We start our trek escorted by a bilingual guide and camp crew. Mules carry our luggage and a few saddle horses are available in case they are needed. Today, we slowly hike up to the Inca Chirihasca Pass at 5,000 meters. We hike along the right face of the massive Salcantay with magnificent views of snow-covered peaks. Then we descend to our camp at Sisaypampa.
THIRD SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY: Sisaypampa / Huayllabamba:
After a healthy breakfast, we start hiking, bypassing the hamlet of Huayllabamba and entering the main Inca Trail. We then go through an Andean cloud forest to camp at Huayllabamba (where you join the group of the Inca Trail)
FOURTH SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY: Huayllabamba/ Pacaymayo:
Early morning rise to start our hike to the Warmiwanusca Pass. Entering a clear Inca Trail, this is one of the best days on the Inca trail Magnificent views of Salcantay snow mountain Ranges and the to paycaymayo campsite.
FIFTH SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY :Pacaymayo /Phuyupatamarca
Early morning wake-up to explore the Incan sites of Runkuracay on the way up to the second pass 3900m.a.s.l and then Sayacmarca Incan site and we stop at Chaskicocha to have lunch and the to Phuyupatamarca to camp( where we will get a nice view of the mountain range of Machupicchu and many more mountains
SIXTH SALKANTAY & INCA TRAIL DAY : Phuyupatamarca /MachuPicchu
After an early breakfast at 3:00am then we start going down to Wiñayhuayna and then to the sungate to see machupicchu city( we walk approximately 4 or 5 hours to get Machupicchu from the last camping spot and then you have two hours to explore the city of Machupicchu with your tour guide and then you will have free time to explore by yourself and then you must go down to aguas calientes to take the train back to ollanta and then bus back to cusco.
2-Day Nazca Lines Tour from Lima (Prices for 2023 & 2024)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We won’t cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information, as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance, which will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$360
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): From 04 Persons to 08 Persons (Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$460
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Person Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
- We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna