17-Day Lima Cusco Rainbow Mountain Mapi Manu Reserved Zone Colca Canyon – Peru Tour Package
17-Day Lima Cusco Rainbow Mountain Mapi Manu Reserved Zone Colca Canyon – Peru Tour Package
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Mapi, Manu Reserved Zone & Colca Canyon Package (Top-Selling)
In this vast and storied land of Peru, ancient, colonial, and modern traditions meld together for an unforgettable cultural experience. No matter the type of traveler-history buff, adventurer. Peru offers a myriad of activities to satisfy every appetite. It’s no surprise that its ancient Incan sites, beautiful topography, and diverse ecosystem attract travelers from all over the world, making it one of the most popular destinations in South America.
Peru is a country in South America, situated on the western side of that continent. Peru has rich natural resources and many great places to visit. As we always say Peru has it all…
Click to see real travelers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
17 Days 16 Nights
3300 m.a.s.l - 3600 m.a.s.l
Trekking Nature & Culture
Small Group 16ppl Max
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Mapi, Manu Reserved Zone, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package Overview
STARTING POINT: will come and Pick you up from Airport/Bus Terminal or Hotel
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as a large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in Cusco.
TRANSPORTATION: Hike, Bus, Train & Flight
ACCOMMODATIONS: Hotel & Jungle Bungalow (Manu Reserved Zone)
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 01: Arrive Lima City Tour (Overnight at Hotel Lima).
- Day 02: Arrive Cusco & Cusco City Tour (Overnight at Hotel Cusco).
- Day 03: Rainbow Mountain Ausangate Mountain (Overnight at Hotel Cusco).
- Day 04: Sacred Valley of the Incas Pisaq, Ollantaytambo(Overnight Hotel Aguas Calientes).
- Day 05: Machu Picchu Full day (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
- Day 06: Start the Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Manu Lodge)
- Day 07: Jungle Exploration Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Manu Lodge)
- Day 08: Jungle Exploration Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Manu Lodge)
- Day 09: Jungle Exploration Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Manu Lodge)
- Day 10: Jungle Exploration Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Manu Lodge)
- Day 11: Jungle Exploration Manu Reserved Zone (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 12: Travel from Cusco to Puno to visit Andahuaylillas, the Inca temple of Raqchi, and Pucara our way (Overnight at Hotel Puno).
- Day 13: Visit the beautiful island of Uros and Amantani on Lake Titicaca (Overnight Amantani homestay).
- Day 14: Island Visits – Taquile & Uros (Overnight Bus night ride).
- Day 15: Colca Canyon (Overnight in Colca Canyon Chivay)
- Day 16: Colca Canyon Cross of the Condor(Overnight in Arequipa)
- Day 17: Transfer Hotel to Airport or Terminal (End of the Service)
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Mapi, Manu Reserved Zone, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Classic) Highlights
- Small Group Service
- Personalized Service
- Travel Support 24/7
- Explore Places where nobody else goes
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures are 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Machupicchu entrance fee, Inca Trail Permits, Hotel Arrangements and other things. Send us the filled-out booking form as well as a deposit of 40% and you are ready to go..
Day 1: Arrive on Lima/City Tour (Overnight Hotel in Lima)
Arrive in Lima and transfer to your hotel. If arriving during the day, your hotel will be in the neighborhood of Miraflores, with good shopping and restaurants, and you’ll have an included city tour in the afternoon. If arriving late at night, you’ll be close to the airport for a bit more to sleep before your next day’s flight.
Day 2: Arrive on Cusco City Tour (Overnight Hotel in Cusco)
Upon arrival at Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulate for the height will have a free morning to rest also we suggest you have a light lunch in either your hotel or in one of the surrounded; in the afternoon we will depart on a City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main Square, Cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q’enko, Puka Pukara, and Tambomachay, the tour finishes 6:30 pm approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight.
Day 3: Rainbow Mountain Ausangate Mountain (Overnight Hotel in Cusco)
We will pick you up early from your Cusco hotel and set out on a drive through the South Valley. The drive to the trailhead at Quesiuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft) is 3 hours long. Once we reach the Inkintuyoc bridge, we will have a fueling continental breakfast.
We then start off on our hike, following a lovely stream. You will be immediately surprised by literal herds of alpacas and llamas. We will have consistent views of the Ausangate Mountain. We will hike through villages and interact with the local residents. We will stop for a deluxe box lunch along the trail.
Back on the trail, we encounter more of the traditional elements of this trek. This includes potato fields and unique fauna. We have the prospect of seeing chinchillas and vicunas. Vicunas are the only non-domesticated animal of the llama family in Peru. Many red mountains are also a highlight of this portion of the hike.
After a total hike of approximately 5 hours, we finally reach our destination, what we came to see….the Rainbow Mountains (5,020 m / 16,466 ft). After getting over the shock of their beauty, you will have time to explore the area. You will have time to take pictures and soak in the environment. We will spend approximately 30 minutes at the top.
At this point, it is time to go back down. We hike downhill the way we came. The hike will take 4 to 5 hours. Our private van will be waiting for us when we return.
We will embark on the 3-hour drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your Cusco hotel. The approximate arrival time is between 8 and 9 PM.
Day 4: Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour (overnight in Aguas Calientes)
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:15 am. Full-day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills in their free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) from Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located at the entrance of the Sacred Valley and is followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we take the train at Ollantaytambo train station 2 hours to get Aguas Calientes where we do overnight (B, L)
Day 5: Full-Day Machupicchu
After early breakfast and the, we take the first bus at 5:30 am to be at Machupicchu at 6:00 am and we get our entrance fee to climb huaynapicchu mountain (Only 25 minute’s ride by bus) where you will get a guided tour (2 hours) then free time to explore and climb huaynapicchu mountain and after you have enjoyed the lost city of Machupicchu, we will go down to the Aguas Calientes town to return to Ollantaytambo and then we will take a bus back to Cusco. and then transfer to your accommodation (B,L).
Day 6: Cusco– Pilcopata Lodge
We leave from Cusco by private bus, first stopping to visit the pre-Inca burial towers of Ninamarca. We then drive through the mountains, to get to the typical and folkloric town of Paucartambo. Here we will take a short walk around town before carrying on to Tres Cruces, the highest point and entrance to Manu National Park. From here we will continue into the Cloud Forest and at San Pedro, we will walk for around 1 hour to observe the National bird of Peru, the Cock of the Rock, and many different kinds of monkeys, plants and flowers. We arrive to Pilcopata in the evening where we will sleep in a local lodge.
Day 7: Pilcopata – Bonanza
After breakfast, we will continue by private bus to Atalaya. On the way we will stop to observe a Coco plantation, we will also stop at a viewpoint where you can get a good overview of the jungle and river. From Atalaya, we leave by motorized boat to Aguas Calientes, where you can bathe in the natural hot springs. From there we will continue by boat to Bonanza (camping platforms). We will arrive mid-afternoon. In the late afternoon, we will walk in the jungle and fish in the river, returning to Bonanza for dinner. After dinner, we will take a night walk in the jungle to look for spiders and snakes. We will stay in our comfort Lodge.
Day 8: Reserve Ecological Bonanza – Matchiguenka Lodge
+After breakfast we continue our journey river down (Alto Madre de Dios) to the native community of DIAMANTE and learn about their life and customs. Following the program we go to Boca ManuVillage to have some cold drinks, relax and then we go into the Manu Biosphere Reserve by Manu river. Our first stop in the Control (Puesto de vigilancia Limonal) and then we continue our trip by boat to Casa Matchiguenca Lodge, but in the way, we will appreciate many different kinds of animals such as Capybaras, peccaries monkeys brilliant birds and the adult Black, white Caiman, or even a pair of Jaguar. Late afternoon we arrive at Casa Machiguenga Lodge, which includes the same amenities while still rustic, cozy and intimate in its surroundings of the Jungle of Manu. Exclusively managed by indigenous Matchiguenka, original caretakers of the Manu wilderness.( Optional Night Walk)
About the Casa Matsiguenka
The Casa Matsiguenka is designed using the indigenous people’s building techniques and counts on 12 fully screened twin rooms. Beds are furnished with mosquito nets. There is a private trail system and local Matsiguenka guides will accompany you on the trails. There is an interactive interpretation center and locally-made souvenirs are for sale
Manu national park, Peru jungle tours
Day 9: Casa Machiguenka Lodge
This day we will explore the jungle most of the day, on the way we will appreciate many different kinds of animals; such as tapir, collared peccaries, monkeys, and coati; birds such as eagles, parrots, toucans, medicinal plants, flowers, and the giant trees of the jungle. We will have our lunch in the jungle, and following that we go to visit to beautiful lakes; Salvador Lake And Otorongo Lake where we will be traveling on Catamaran and enjoy watching the wild population of the amazing lake such as White, Black Caiman, and the famous Giant Otter with. We will return to Casa Matchiguenca Lodge and spend the night here
Day 10: Casa Matchiguenka Lodge – Harpy Lodge
We leave after Breakfast at the Casa Machigenga Lodge to continue our adventure traveling the river down to Boca Manu On the way if we are very lucky we might see the famous Jaguar along the beaches. We will stop at the Native Community of Isla de los Valles, and we are going to appreciate their culture and lifestyle if you are interested in handicrafts and meeting the local people, crafts can be purchased from the people of Isla de los Valles community, also we will visit In the afternoon a Lake where we will fish Piranhas, after this activity, we take our boat river up (Alto Madre de Dios) to our lodge Harpy. In the evening we will build a bonfire, relax and have some drinks and a BBQ.
Day 11: Harpy Lodge – Atalaya – Cusco
The sunrise is going to wake us up in the morning, and we will start to say goodbye to the Amazon, then we pack everything and after breakfast, the boat will take us to the port of Atalaya. Our bus will be waiting to ride us back to the city of Cusco.
Day 12: Cusco to Puno Stopping along (Overnight Hotel in Puno)
The bus ride from Cusco to Puno (With stops) leaves Cusco at 7:00 am and arrives to Puno at 5:00 pm) and explores places which are shown below.
ANDAHUAYLILLAS: It is named the “Sixtine Chapel of America” and in some sense the comparison examples of the Andean popular religious art. The church of Andahuayliaas is the jewelry of the mestizo baroque architecture that developed in Cusco. Its nave presents profuse decoration, especially in the ceiling decorated with carved panels which is a recover with pan de oro (type of gold decoration).
RAQCHI (Temple of Wiracocha God): To 121 Km of Cusco, it was an Inca church of monumental dimensions: 100 meters in length by 26 meters wide and 14 meters in height; the temple is divided in two naves and each nave shows basic of 11 giant columns. The bases of the church are built perfectly carving stones continued with adobe. It is appreciated besides qolqas or granary places of military order, religious, and Inka among others.
LA RAYA: Media point in the rout of Cusco – Puno. It is the highest part, it has 4335 meters above sea level, we can appreciate beautiful landscapes, llamas, and vicuñas, the geographic union between two cultures Quechua and Aymara, we can see the Altiplano arid and dry union with the Quechua zone with rivers and valleys.
PUKARA: It is the most important and oldest ceremonial center of the Altiplano, preceding to tiahunaco, characterized by a series of echelon platforms ceremonial centers. It’s also possible to appreciate interesting litosculptures, trails or tomb stone of intriguing personage that seems to show evidence of a brave civilization. here is where it was discovered the origins of the Andean culture in the Altiplano.
Day 13: Uros – Amantani (Overnight at Amantani Islands)
After breakfast, we will take a two-hour motor boat excursion on the waters of Lake Titicaca, which straddles the border of Peru and Bolivia, to the unique floating “islands” of the Uros. These ancient inhabitants of the lake, known as the Water Tribe, have built their own “islands” by periodically adding new layers of a type of reed unique to the area called “totora”. Their homes and boats are also made of this material. There are over forty of these islands, which have strategic defenses such as watch towers just in case!
Then it is on to Amantani Island, which is inhabited by over 3,000 Quechua-speaking natives, still governed by their ancient traditions, whose main occupations are the production of ceramics and textiles. You can explore the Inca and Tiahuanco archaeological remains on the island. The positive energy here is so powerful, you have an almost panoramic view of the lake and you will not want to miss the sunset and sunrise either.
Lunch is a simple affair provided by us before staying overnight at the house of a local islander, to enjoy the hospitality of a typical Amantani home.
Day 14: Taquile – Puno
After a good breakfast, you will visit Taquile island, a narrow, long, and quite hilly island, of approximately 15 square kilometers, which was once used as a prison when it belonged to the Spanish. You will meet its inhabitants and admire their colorful textile fabrics, which have been their staple trade since time immemorial. Here you can also enjoy a highly scenic trek, followed by lunch in a local restaurant. Then you will back to Puno port at 5:00 pm.(Hotel in Puno) we take a bus from Puno to Arequipa(Bus night Ride)
Day 15: Bus ride to the Colca Canyon – Overnight at the Colca Valley
We come to pick you up from the Bus Terminal and transfer you to a nice place to have breakfast and then we come at 07:30 hrs. Afterward, we will board a small bus and will drive northwest following a paved road towards the “Colca Canyon”. Before leaving Arequipa, we will stop at a small shop where our clients can purchase some chocolates, candies and coca leaves. Later on, we will continue to Pampas Cañahuas (3500 m/11,482 Ft), a National Reserve where visitors may spot some Vicuñas & Alpacas. Unlike the Alpacas, Vicuñas are wild animals, and still can be seen running freely on these high plateaus. We will stop at this national park and our local guide will provide information about these shy Andean camels. Then we continue our journey to the Colca Canyon, little further up we will stop again at the little restaurant of Viscachani, where you can enjoy the stunning scenery of the Andes and also drink a typical coca tea. Afterward, we will continue ascending a dirt road till we reach the highest point of our trip, “The Lookout Point of the Andes (4,800 m /15,748 Ft). At the very top, we will get off the bus for some minutes to observe the landscape, having in the background the volcanoes Ubinas, Mismi, Misti, Chachani, Sabancaya (active) and Ampato. Later on, we will drive downhill to the main village of the Colca Canyon, the Village of Chivay (3600 m / 11.811 Ft). In this town, we will have lunch in one typical Andean restaurant, where visitors may enjoy their meals accompanied by Andean musicians. After lunch our clients will be transferred to our lodge located in a little village at the edge of the Canyon.
Late, in the afternoon, you may walk around the village and get to know better the rural life in this corner of Peru. In the afternoon we will go swimming and relax in the Hot Springs of the Colca Valley (35° C / 95º F), a nice pool outdoors surrounded by huge mountains. After sunset, we will return to the hostel
An early visit to the Cruz del Condor – Return to Arequipa.
In order to see the mighty Condor, you will wake up at 05:00 h, breakfast will be served at 05:30 h, and by 06:00 hrs. we will be driving towards the “Cruz del Condor”, a natural lookout point where you can see the flight of the Condors (we won’t return to the hotel, which means you must bring all your staff along with you on the bus). On the road we will have the best view of the Colca Valley, as we drive along the edge of the Canyon, seeing on route ancient terraces still in use by the local farmers, who grow mainly varieties of corn and potatoes. We will make some stops for photos, and our local guide will give us a good insight into the Colca Canyon’s history. Here you will stumble upon a great rock, where ancient architectures carved the terraces, testing (perhaps) which parts of the Canyon were suitable for cultivation. This is a good place also to see the “Colca River” and hang pre-Inca tombs. After approximately 2 hours we will reach Cruz del Condor, where we will spend an hour or so, observing the beautiful flight of the Condors as well as the depth of the Canyon. Eventually, we will return to the village of Chivay, passing typical towns along the way. At around 12:00 h, we will stop at a local restaurant at the town of Chivay for lunch and afterward will return to Arequipa. We will be back in Arequipa around 17:00 h. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel in Arequipa.
Early morning flight From Arequipa to Lima. International flights may depart at any time (End of the Service)
Add on the Nazca Lines, the Amazon Rainforest, Colca Canyon, and other extension tours or treks. Let us know.
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Mapi, Manu Reserved Zone, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Tour Package Includes:
- Lima – Cusco Airfare
- Cusco – Puerto Maldonado – Cusco Airfare
- Arequipa – Lima Airfare
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Tourist Backpacker Train Return From Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus Up & Down(From Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes)
- English Speaking Guide in Machupichu (02 & half hours Guided tour)
- Tourist Return Bus From Ollantaytambo – Cusco Hotel.
Manu Amazon Natural Zone: Ecolodge (Double Occupancy)
- Manu Jungle Tour 6days all Included
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
- LIMA: 01 night of hotel accommodation
- MANU RESERVED ZONE/NATIONAL PARK: 05 nights in Lodge
- CUSCO: 04 nights of hotel accommodation
- AGUAS CALIENTES:01 nights of hotel accommodation
- PUNO: 02 nights of hotel accommodation
- AMANTANI ISLAND: 01 night of Homestay in Amantani(Puno)
- AREQUIPA: 01 night
Lima Tour: City Tour
- Includes Tourist bus, English Guide & Entrance fees
Paragliding: Over the sacred valley of the incas- Includes Private bus, English Guide & tandem Equipment
Cusco Tours: / City Tour & Sacred Valley
- City Tour: Includes Tourist bus & English Guide (Tourist Attractions to see: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas (Awanacancha, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros)
- Private Cuzco Airport Transfers
- Private Lima Airport Transfers
- All Transfers Hotel Terminal/Airport Transfers
- Tour Bus from Cusco – Puno(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
- 2-Day Lake Titicaca Islands Tour(Includes: Motorized boat, Guide, Meals: Breakfast (01), Lunch (02), Dinner (01), Entrance fee to the islands: Uros, Amantani & Taquile)
- Quechuas Expeditions T-Shirt
- Tour Bus from Arequipa to Colca Canyon 2/days(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Mapi, Manu Reserved Zone, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Tour Package Doesn’t Include:
- International Airfares.(Please Give us Details of your Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
- All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 130 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins in and around Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, and many churches and museums in Cuzco.
- Meal Budget: Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included.
- Sleeping bags are US$5 per day & hiking poles are US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) and can be easily rented from us. Let us know.
- Tips for the guides, porters, and other staff.
- Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels. City tours of Lima and Cusco.
- Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs, etc.
- We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please): Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend getting insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss, and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance, and emergency medical expense insurance. Quechuas Expeditions will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
- Any unexpected situations that occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at the passenger’s expense.
17-Day Lima, Cusco, Rainbow Mountain, Manu Reserved Zone, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Prices for 2023 & 2024)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We won’t cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information, as well as a Deposit of 40%, and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
We want you to have a Memorable Lifetime Experience Trip!
and if you choose Bed & Breakfast you will stay in our Quechuas Guesthouse Homestay. Private rooms with private showers and bathroom (in Cusco only) and includes Shuttle transportation to go to the town square.(Please a detailed page of Quechuas Guesthouse above)
Double Room, Matrimonial(Twin Beds Room) Occupancy.
Prices shown Below are per person, based on Twin bedroom occupancy and in US$ Dollars.
Group Service: Price per person: US$3900 – 2 Stars Hotel(b&b) (Private Bathroom & Shower)
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): From 04 Persons to 16 Persons (Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$4300 – 3 Stars Hotel (Private Bathroom & Shower)
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Person Minimum)
4 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
5 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
- 3-star la Faraona (Miraflores), El Carmel (Miraflores),Casa Andina (Miraflores), Best Western Embajadores Hotel or similar.
- 4-star San Agustin Exclusive or Sol de Oro (Casa Andina Select Miraflores opening May 2011)
- 5-star Casa Andina PC, Radisson Decapolis or similar.
- Airport Ramada Costa del Sol airport hotel.
- Deluxe Miraflores Park Plaza (Orient Express), JW Marriott, Lima Country Club, or similar.
- 3-star Casa Andina Ciudad Blanca or similar.
- 4-star Posada del Inca Arequipa, Cabildo or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Arequipa, Casa Andina Private Collection or similar.
- B&B Quechuas Guesthouse(Homestay)
- B&B- El Virrey, Amaru I, El Triunfo
- 3-star Mirador Apu Hotel, Casona Real Cusco, Hatun Wasi or Similar
- 3-star Casa Andina Classic, San Agustin El Dorado, similar.
- 4-star Costa del Sol Picoaga, Novotel, Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available) or similar.
- 5-star Casa Cartagena, Libertador, or Suite at the Casa Andina Private Collection inc. oxygen, matrimonial beds only, or similar.
- Deluxe Monasterio (Orient Express), Inkaterra La Casona or similar.
Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) (Hotel)
- B&B- Pumas Inn, Sumaq Muyurina
- 3-star La cabaña, El MaPi (ex Machu Picchu Inn), Machupicchu Green Nature, Intipunku or similar.
- 4-star Hatuchay Tower or similar; includes dinner at Hatuchay Tower.
- 5-star Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo, Sumaq Machu Picchu or similar.
- Deluxe Sanctuary Lodge (Orient Express – includes all meals), or Suite at the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo.
PUNO (Lake Titicaca) (Hotel)
- 3-star Casa Andina Plaza, Puñuypampa Inn or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available), Sonesta Posadas del Inca or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Lago Titicaca or Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen inc) or similar.
- Deluxe 1 night Deluxe hotel. Hotel Titilaka. Includes accommodation in a Dawn Suite; choice of excursions in and around Titicaca Lake with bilingual (Spanish and English) guide; all meals.
ISLAND OF THE SUN (Hotel)
- Standard Posada del Inca Eco Lodge, Inca Utama or similar
LA PAZ (Hotel)
- 3-star Rosario or similar.
- 4-star Rey Palace or similar.
- 5-star Radisson Plaza, Europa or similar.
COLCA CANYON (Hotel)
- 3-star Pozo del Cielo or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Colca Lodge or similar
- Deluxe 1 night deluxe accommodations (individual casitas) in Orient Express Casitas del Colca. Includes Buffet Breakfast A la carte lunch A la carte dinner Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages excluding premium alcoholic brands and special wines Full Mini-bar A la carte activities such as Peruvian Paso horse riding, hiking tours, painting lessons, fly fishing lessons, cooking lessons and pisco sour lessons. 10% service charge
- 3-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 4-star Nazca Lines or similar.
- 3 Star Hotel La Posada del Emancipador or similar
- 4 Star La Hacienda Bahia Paracas or similar
- 5 Star Doubletree Guest Suite (weekend rate w/ view of pool) or similar
- Deluxe Hotel Paracas (Garden View) or similar
Whilst we expect that the tour will run as per the itinerary, participants should accept that there is the possibility of changes being necessary subject to local conditions eg. strikes, and natural disasters these changes may be at the discretion of your tour company.
What you need to bring:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
- We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna