2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas with Machupicchu – Sacred Valley Tours
2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas with Machupicchu – Sacred Valley Tours
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machupicchu – Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machupicchu This short tour takes the famous train ride from Cuzco to the frontier town of Aguas Calientes for an exploration of Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas.
This is an easy tour for anyone interested in visiting Machu Picchu and Cuzco. Your journey to Machu Picchu will be by train so no hiking is necessary, however, the altitude of Cuzco can be tiring for some travelers. Accommodation is simple but comfortable. The Peruvian Andes are some of the most beautiful and accessible on the continent.
For those Travellers who have missed a space on Classic Inca Trail, we have a GREAT Alternative trek to Machupicchu (See our 4-Day Salkantay Trek)
Click to see real travelers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
2 Days / 1 Night
3300 m.a.s.l - 2700 m.a.s.l
Hiking Nature & Culture
Small Group of 16 ppl Max
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Overview
STARTING POINT: Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 8:00 am to 8:30 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily (Based on Availability). If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as a large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in Cusco.
HIKING DISTANCE: 2 Days Time
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 2. we Also recommend Aclimatize 2 days before we begin the Tour
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 3300 m.a.s.l
TRANSPORTATION: Private Van/Bus along the Sacred Valley as well as Train Back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco
ACCOMMODATIONS: 1 Night in a Hotel in Aguas Calientes (Twin Bedroom, 3 Beds room, 4 Bedrooms. Upon Request
MEALS: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 1: Cusco – Awanacancha (Llama & Alpaca Farm) – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
2 Day Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Highlights
- Enjoy the sunrise in Machupicchu City
- Enjoy the scenic views of the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo)
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about the Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Hike through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Get involved with local people along the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore Machu Picchu and the surrounding area with expert and knowledgeable tour top guides
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures are 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled-out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
The Sacred Valley of the Incas or Urubamba Valley is a valley in the Andes of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco and below the ancient sacred city of Machu Picchu. The valley is generally understood to include everything between Písac and Ollantaytambo, parallel to the Urubamba River, or Vilcanota River or Wilcamayu, as this Sacred river is called when passing through the valley. It is fed by numerous rivers which descend through adjoining valleys and gorges and contains numerous archaeological remains and villages. The valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the empire’s main points for the extraction of natural wealth and the best place for maize production in Peru.
Day 1: Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes)
Early morning about 8:30 we meet you at the hotel and we take the bus to go into the sacred valley visiting firstly pisaq which is the first archaeological site of the sacred valley after exploring this place we go to Urubamba which is the place where we have lunch and then we go to Ollantaytambo.
Is there after exploring this place we stay to take the train to go Machupicchu as soon as you are there someone will be waiting for you with your name and then you are going to be taken to the hotel
(Place where you are staying).
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Early morning we start walking at 4:30 am to be in Machupicchu as soon as the sun comes up: Remember that Machupicchu will be open at 6:00 am as soon as they open the control point the guide will take you to the upper part of the city to take pictures and then you are going to be taken to explore the whole Machupicchu city for about 2 hours and then you will have free time to explore by yourself. And then after you enjoy all of Machupicchu you have to go down to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then the bus back to Cusco.
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Includes:
- Private Transportation to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- English Speaking Guide for 2 days
- Lunch (Buffet Style) along the Sacred the Valley
- The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 70 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Bus Up & Down From Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu
- 01 Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train round trip from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machupicchu Doesnt Include: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Breakfast – Day 1
- Lunch and dinner – Day 2
- Tips (optional)
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please): Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend getting insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss, and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance.
DISCOUNTS (to apply discounts. Please send us an email at email@example.com)
- UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD (Students must be below 25 years): US$20. Please send us a scanned copy of the student card at the time of booking.
- Under 17 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 12 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: US$20 per person. All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$90 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- MachuPicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$90 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train (First Class Train) (Includes Private Transportation From Ollantaytambo to Cusco) USUS$70
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes US$30 per person (Twin Bedroom, 3 Beds room & 4 Beds Room with Private shower & Bathroom)
- A night in Cusco at our Quechuas Guesthouse: from US$30 per person / Twin Bedroom (Before we do the tour/trek or after the tour/trek)
- Goose Down sleeping bag (Mummy style): US$30 for the entire trip
- (Black Dimond) Walking Poles Rubber Tips Included: US$20 for the entire trip
- Day Pack 20 – 30 liters (Rain cover included): US$15 for the entire trip
- BRIEFING for all our treks is a Night before we do the trek at 6:30pm in our office, But if you want us to come to your Hotel let us know in advance.(You will get a chance to meet you guide and as well as to give you your duffel bags)
- STORAGE Most Hotels have storage where you can leave the rest of your stuff while you hike to Machupicchu, But if they dont have a place you can leave your stuff in our storage with no extra cost. (Let us know at the time of briefing)
- We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form
2-Day Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machu Picchu (Prices for 2023 & 2024)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We won’t cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information, as well as a Deposit of 30%, and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$450
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): (Group Size: 04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$600
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Person Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in Cusco.
What you need to bring to Rainbow Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machupicchu:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *Zipp off
- 1 pair of hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommended)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also buy in Cusco.
- Flashlight (headlight recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us) we have goose down or synthetic sleeping bag
- Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian immigration card Copy as well.
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band-Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
- We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna