Kayaking Tour Courses 3D/2N (Apurimac)
Ecological Sustainable Adventure Travel Tours
Quechuas Expeditions Authorized Inca Trail Adventure Tour Operator
Under Local Mountain-Jungle & Cultural Multilingual Guides Management
QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS Highly Recommended By:
SOUTH AMERICAN EXPLORERS / LONELY PLANET / FROMMERS / NYTIMES / TRIP ADVISOR / REAL TRAVELERS REVIEWS.
1.-QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS GROUP TOP QUALITY SERVICE: (GROUP SIZE 02 Min - 08 Max) our most popular trek and offers to visitors the most economical method to trek the Inca Trail and alternative Inca Trails to Machu Picchu. you'll be joining a group of other hikkers like you coming from overseas, a great opportunity to have fun and make new friends.
REAL TRAVELLERS REVIEWS OF
Kayaking Tour Courses 3D/2N (Apurimac)
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
•PRICES PER PERSON DEPEND ON THE GROUP SIZE, THE LARGER THE GROUP THE LOWEST THE PRICE PER PERSON.
•We are committed to departing with 02 of you on this trek - we will never pass you onto another operator! We are the sole operators of all our treks!
• INCA TRAIL Permits are subject to availability - book at least 5 months in advance for peak season (May to September) departure dates.Up to date permit availability can be viewed at : ( INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY 2010) and for those who have missed the Classic Inca Trail ( We have some Alternative Inca Treks to Machupicchu. SALKANTAY TREK / INCA JUNGLE / LARES MACHUPICCHU / CHOQUEQUIRAO TO MACHUPICCHU / CACHICATA INCA QUARRY TREK / And OTHERS.
• WE ALSO OFFER MANU NATIONAL PARK ( WILDLIFE JUNGLE ) EXPEDITIONS And SURVIVAL COURSES ( How to get water and food a Real Jungle Experience ) more info By clicking here..
• PLEASE NOTE: that we are not in control of the camping spots we are issued with from the Institute of National Culture (INC). In general your camping spot allocation is dependent on how early you book, or rather, how many permits are left. The first 250 spaces are generally given to Winay Wayna (3rd camping spot that affords you sunrise over Machupicchu 2 hours walking to Machupicchu) otherwise we could get Phuyupatamarca as your 3rd camping spot.(6 hours walking to Machupichu. so BOOK IN ADVANCE !!! Trains are subject to availability - book early to get the best schedules.
• If you want to stay 1 night in Aguas Calientes, Let us know and we can arrange your hotel and return train for the required dates.
• We can start the Inca Trail from the Sacred Valley if you are staying there.( Let us Know to Pick you from there)
• Extra porters (Porters carry a maximum load of 15kg): Please note that if you want to hire an extra porter you need to tell us this at the time of making your reservation as our Porters also require permits to enter the Inca Trail and we cannot add on more porters after we have obtained your permits!
• Note: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions and flight schedules. Departure and arrival times are approximated.Campsites are subject to change according to our guide’s criteria and the group progress
Kayaking in Cuzco
Kayak in the Urubamba River 1Day
For our customers who wish to enjoy one day kayaking peru on the Urubamba River, we have a variety of options:
For Experienced Clients:
Quechuas Expeditions Tours offers the possibility of renting complete equipment to practice kayaking (spray skirt, life vest, wetsuit, helmet, kayak- paddle, kayak, windbreaker.) We also offer transportation as well as meals.
Note : For example: If a family wishes to go rafting and one of the members is a fan of kayaking, it is possible that he can go in a kayak, with all of the other members in the same tour.
We can organize a 1-day kayak course with our professional Instructors, with complete service (equipment, round trip transportation, meals).
We can improve your kayaking level by taking an Advanced Course with complete service (equipment, round trip transportation, meals, instructor.)
We recommended to bring:
* Bathing suit and light clothes
* Sandals or tennis shoes
* Personal water bottle and snacks
* Hat, sun block, mosquito repellent
Kayak course in the Apurimac River Valley 3d/2n
Learn about kayaking in cusco and enjoy this great kayaking course with our professional instructors, and the lowest part of the Apurimac River is a great place to do it! Here we have the best conditions in which to learn kayaking: Hot Springs, great weather, and low altitude(2,000 masl or 6,600 ft instead 3,000 masl or 10,890 ft like Cusco.) Just don't forget to take your insect repellent because there are lots of mosquitoes...
FIRST DAY: CUSCO - CONOC
At 9:00 AM we will pick up our passengers from their hotels to head to the thermal baths of Konoc located west of Cusco. We will arrive there at about 11:00 AM and set up our tents before the guide will give us our instructions. After lunch we will run Class I and II rapids in our kayaks, (3 hours approx.) then we will return to our campsite for dinner.
SECOND DAY: CONOC
In the morning we will receive lessons on the ESKIMO ROLL (how to turn back to the surface with out falling out of the kayak). These lessons take place in the thermal baths. After this we will travel by bus to the high part of the river (one hour trip), and there we will run Class I and II rapids. For lunch we return to Conoc to our campsite.
THIRD DAY: CONOC-CUSCO
After breakfast we will go to the river to continue with our course running Class I and II rapids. After lunch we will get everything ready to return to Cusco, and arrive there by 6:30 PM.
• Professional English speaking kayaking guide
• Kayaking equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle jacket, kayak paddle, wetsuit, spray-skirt, kayak)
• All meals during the trip
• Double Tents
• Private round trip transportation
• Complete First Aid Kit
• Optional: Video and Photos Service
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
• Bathing suit and light clothes
• Sandals or tennis shoes
• Shorts Warm clothes for the night (fleece, long pants)
• Sleeping bag, mattress and flashlight
• Personal water bottle and snacks
• Hat, sun block, mosquito repellent, toilet paper