Inca Trail Amazon Rainforest Tambopata 9d/8n
Please, Note we will Never pass you onto another Operator, we will do the trip even if you are a small group of 02 people.
We operate all our Inca Trails to Machupicchu and our Amazon Tours In Tambopata Natural reserse.
INCA TRAIL OPERATED BY THE BEST LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR IN CUSCO 100% BASED LOCAL COMPANY
Small Personalized Groups/ High Quality Camping 4 season Tents, Thermarest Pads, Buffet Style food, Well treated and paid Porters/Chaskis, Cooks & Guides.
TAMBOPATA NATURAL RESERVE TOURS OPERATED BY 100% LOCAL TOUR OPERATOR PERU AMAZON GARDEN
BRAND NEW LODGE Small Personalized Groups/ Full Jungle Activities and Plenty of Buffet Style Jungle food, High Qualified English Speaking Guides, Well treated and paid Staff, Boat driver, Cooks & Guides.
OVERVIEW OF THE PACKAGE OF 9 DAYS
Day 01: Start Inca Trail (Camping).
Day 02: Inca Trail (Camping).
Day 03: Inca Trail (Camping).
Days 04: Arrive Machupicchu(Overnight In Hotel Cusco)
Day 05: Free day (Overnight Bus to Puerto Maldonado)
Day 06: Tambopata Natural Reserve (Lodge)
Day 07: Tambopata Natural Reserve (Lodge)
Day 08: Tambopata Natural Reserve (Lodge)
Day 09: Tambopata Natural Reserve (Morning Bus to Cusco)(End of the Service)
Day 1: Start the classic Inca Trail Cusco – Km 82 – Huayllabamba (Camping).
Depart from Km 82 and cross the Urubamba River Bridge and begin our walk in the footsteps of the Incas. We travel along the winding path that skirts the river, offering views of the Vilcanota mountain range. Our route journeys through the narrow Cusichaca valley and later we’ll reach the indigenous community of Huayllabamba. Our local crew of porters cook and guide look after us well for the duration of the hike. Porters carry the majority of the gear for the hike, so those passengers doing the hike only need carry a small daypack for the daily essentials. We camp at Wayllabamba. Approx. walking time 5 hours (CAMPING)
Day 2: Huayllabamba – Pacaymayo(Camping).
On the second day we climb the long steep path to Warmiwañusca, or Dead Woman’s Pass. Don’t be put off by the name – with your guide’s encouragement you’ll make it to the top and enjoy the fantastic view that awaits you! At 4215 m (13769 ft) above sea level, this pass is the highest point of the trek. The second pass of the hike is Runcuracay (3998 m)(13113 ft) where on clear days, we enjoy superb views of the snow-capped Cordillera Vilcabamba. Tonight we camp at Pacaymayo. Approx. walking time 7 hours (CAMPING)
Day 3: Pacaymayo – Wiñayhuayna(Camping).
Today the trail goes through some beautiful cloud forest on a climb which is steeper than Dead Woman’s Pass but shorter (1 ½ hours), you will walk through a causeway and a tunnel, both original Inca constructions. The highest point of the third pass is at 3700m (12136 ft). On clear days you are rewarded for all this work with beautiful views of the Urubamba Valley below. Soon you reach the serene ruins of Phuyupatamarca, or the ‘Town above the Clouds’, at about 3650 m (11972 ft) above sea level. We camp for the final night close to Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young) ruins, a grandiose terraced hillside site, with panoramic views of the valley below and just a short hike from Machu Picchu. Approx. walking time 8 – 9 hours.(CAMPING)
Day 4: Arrive at Machu Picchu (Overnight Quechuas Guesthouse)
Today we visit the remarkable Machu Picchu. There is no way to describe the feeling of the first views of Machu Picchu, as the mist rises off the mountains early in the morning and the famous ruin appears in front of you. It may be called the Sun Gate but bear in mind we are in the cloud forest and sometimes “Cloud Gate” would be a more suitable name. The morning is dedicated to exploring the extraordinary site of Machu Picchu, where your guide will be on hand to explain and give you an insight into the life of the Incas at Machu Picchu. For the keen, there’s also the opportunity to climb the sacred peak of Huaya Picchu. In the afternoon, we take the train from Aguas Calientes back to Ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco.
Day 5: Free day at your Leisure (Overnight Bus Cusco to Puerto Maldonado)
Day 6: Eco Tambopata Natural Reserve
On arrival of your flight or bus to Puerto Maldonado, our guides or staff will meet you at the airport or bus station and transfer you to our office to make a registration.
Your excess luggage will be stored safely in our office in Puerto Maldonado and then we will continue to the Capitania port. We take our motor boat along the Madre de Dios River for approximately – 40 minutes to Amazon Garden Lodge. A cool welcome drink awaits you.
The start of the adventure circuit is reached a tower and stairway that ascends to the treetops where a platform that marks the start of the zip-line almost 200mts long, the breathtaking views are only matched by the excitement of overcoming our fears and the adrenaline that courses through us as we leap off the platform supported by the high security harnesses that connect us to the zip- line cable to a platform 27mts high. The 75mts long of the log walkway, hanging 27m above the floor, leads off this platform, a risky balancing act, and takes us to the platform at the start of the second zip line, a 160m fly back to the tower and stairwell that descends to the forest floor. And then Return to the Amazon Garden Lodge
After a well-deserved lunch, we take the kayaks to the river, well protected with high quality life jackets, and accompanied by a motor boat that guarantees extra security; this level one activity is relaxing and accessible for all. Getting Monkey Island you will be
able appreciate a great diversity of monkeys such as the: capuchin, tamarines y squirrel monkeys we will put on a show of swinging through the treetops charging down the trunks of the large trees that form their home in order to accept food from your hand .
Return to Amazon Garden Lodge .Nocturnal activities are available this night we have the caiman spotting.
Day 7: Sandoval Lake
After a great breakfast, and distributed to each traveler lunch and snacks we’ll take the boat to get to the control of Tambopata National Reserve Zone, after 1 and half hour walking trhough the rainforest we are approaching to the famous Sandoval Lake. DIts way by immense ancient trees and entangled vines; we will be able to see multihued flower and fauna including: Giant Otters, birds, coloured butterflies, turtles, and variety of fish. We will spend few hours in canoe on this one of the most beautiful lakes in region. Return to Amazon Garden Lodge, dinner and rest.
Day 8: Native Family and Rustic Fishing.
we take to the majestic Madre de Dios River and set course downstream for an hour for the Native Community of Ese´Ejas, the largest Ese Eja community numbering about 200 families, of which we will be visiting two. The Project “Rescuing Cultural Values“, situated on Gamitana Island, is working with two families who will show us the culture of their ancestors, their language and customs, clothing and dances.
In our modern, civilized world we have all but forgotten the existence of ancestral cultures and traditions. An ancient indigenous tradition
like the Ese´Eja reveals to us the customs and way of life of indigenous peoples. They gift us with the opportunity to have a direct contact with a people of ancient warriors and hunters and to share their ancestral ways.and at 1.pm lunch.
By the afternoon we have time to do roustic fishing in Madre de Dios river, where with some luck we’ll have chance to catch some species like pictus cat fish, small mouth,armored cat fish and red eye piranha. Back to the lodge, dinner an rest.
Day 9: Parrots and Parakeet’s Clay Lick (Cachuela)– Puerto Maldonado
Parrots and parakeets need to eat rich clay that provides them with the salts and minerals necessary to metabolize and neutralize the toxins and acids of the flowers, fruits, and seeds upon which they feed. Early each day, therefore, they congregate at the salt licks, clay walls along the rivers and streams in the Madre de Dios region of the Amazon rainforest.
At about 7:00am we back to the lodge , have breakfast and return to Puerto Maldonado and Drop you off at the Airport or Bus Terminal.
QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS INCLUDES: (Group size 04 to 06 ppl average; Max 08 persons)
Bus Ticket (round trip from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado and Viseversa)
Bus From Cusco leaves at 9:00pm and arrives at 6:30am/Pick up time is at 8:30am
Bus From Puerto Maldonado leaves at 9:00am and arrives to Cusco at 7:00pm
– Cusco – Puerto Maldonado
– Puerto Maldonado – Cusco
– Classic Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N(Based on Availability)
– Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
– Lares Trek to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
– Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
– Inca Trail English Guide
– Personal Porter (Half) to carry 6kg of personal Stuff Entire Trip We will Provide you a Duffel Bag at the time of your briefing (Orientation)
– Cook in charge of all meal, Porters: To carry camping equipment, portable table and chairs, food, and kitchen/cooking equipment
– Inca Trail Permit along with Entrance to Inca Trail and Machupicchu as well as porters permit.
– Camping Equipment 4 season tent(03ppl tent for 02ppl) & Self-inflating Therm-a-rest mattresses
– Private Bus to km 82, Return Tourist Expedition Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco.
– Meals: Breakfast (03), Lunch (03), Dinner (03), Morning Snack (03), Afternoon Snack (03)
– INCA TRAIL: 03 nights Camping
– CUSCO: 01Night Hotel (Overnight in Cusco At our Quechuas Guesthouse or Similar accomodation After Inca Trail)
AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE INCLUDES:(PERU AMAZON GARDEN LODGE)
PUERTO MALDONADO: 03 nights in Peru Amazon Garden Lodge
Puerto Maldonado: Ecolodge (Twin Bed Room)
– Puerto Maldonado Jungle Tour 4days all Included
– Bus Terminal Transfers
– Pre departure tambopata jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
– Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
– Cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
– Camping equipment/tents and mats (in case we camp in the jungle)
– Transportation by private bus from Puerto Maldonado/Airport to Port of Capitania/Puerto Maldonado Airport
– Transportation by private boat: Puerto Maldonado / Peru Amazon Garden Lodge / Puerto Maldonado
– Overnights in lodges and camping huts
– Mineral water all the time
– Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Tambopata Reserved zone(Lago Sandoval Lake)entrance fee
– Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
– Entrance to the Ecological Reserve.
– First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
– Transfers / airport / Lodge / airport.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE:
– Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
– Binoculars (imperative)
– Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
– Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day) in case you want to sleep in tent.
– Day pack
– Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
– T-shirts light shirts
– Shorts/Bathing suit
– Sweater or light jacket
– 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
– Long socks
– Rain gear
– Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
– Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
– Insect repellent (with at least 60% DEET) and after bite
– Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
– Water bottle
– Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
– Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
– Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS DOESNT INCLUDE:
– International Airfares.(Please Give us Details of you Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
– All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
– Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
– Meal Budget : Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included.
– Sleeping bags US$5 per day & hiking poles US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) can be easily rented from us. Let us know.
– The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 130 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins in and around Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, and many churches and museums in Cuzco.
– Tips for the guides, porters and other staff.
– Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels.
– Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
– Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc.
– We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
– Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Quechuas Expeditions will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at passenger’s expense.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
Please Note: Walking and journey times are approximate and the package includes Classic Inca Trail see availability first.
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
– Original Passport (and some copies)
– Travel insurance (and some copies)
– Airline tickets (and some copies)
– US$ cash and travellers cheques
– Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
– Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
– Camera and films
– Rechargeable batteries and adapters
– Reading/writing material
– Cover for backpacks
– Fleece top
– Small towel and swim wear
– Sun hat
– 2 pairs of shorts
– 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
– 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
– Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes
– Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
– Sport hiking sandals
– Sun block
– Toiletries (biodegradable)
– Watch or alarm clock
– Water bottle
– Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
– Flashlight (head light recommended)
– Money belt
– Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
– Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
– Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
– Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us )
– Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
– Thermal underwear
– Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
Prices & Availability
PLEASE, AVOID THE RUSHED/POOLED BIG 30-40 PPL GROUP SIZES & THE LARGE NOISY JUNGLE DORMS/PERSONALIZED GROUP SERVICE WITH US!!!
Accomodation Based on twin beds/Matrimonial room Jungle Bungalow(02ppl in one room with Private Shower and Bathroom/If you want to Camp and sleep in a tent, Let us know) Click here to see a detailed page of our Lodge
TAMBOPATA NATURAL RESERVE – PUERTO MALDONADO (Sandovale Lake & Monkey Island)4/Days 2017 – 2018
Large Group Service: Shared Group Service/Group Size (04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum)/you’ll be joining a group of other Travellers like you coming from overseas, a great opportunity to have fun and make new friends.
Price per person Adult/Fixed Departure dates US$1150. If you are a group of 06 people or more get a discount of US$40 Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVITIES TO DO:
– Daylight Jungle Trail exploration
– Search Caiman/Madre de Dios River
– Sandoval Lake Full Exploration( to see river otters, caimans, turtles, Bat and many spieces of Birds, a lot wildlife
– Green Parrot Clay lick
– Family Jungle experience/to get involved and see how jungle people leave in the amazon
– Kayack to the Monkey island
– Night Jungle Trail exploration to search insects and snakes
– Classic Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N(Based on Availability and February inca trail is closed) there are spaces from November 2017. But instead of doing theINCA TRAIL we have some great alternative tresk to Machupicchu which are below:
– Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
– Lares Trek to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
– Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu 4/D 3/N
If you are group over 04 people we can open a new departure date and leave any day you suit.
JUNE 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th (
JULY 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
AUGUST 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
SEPTEMBER 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
OCTOBER 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
NOVEMBER 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
DECEMBER 2017: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
JANUARY 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
FEBRUARY 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
MARCH 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
APRIL 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
MAY 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
JUNE 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
JULY 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
AUGUST 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
SEPTEMBER 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
OCTOBER 2018: 2, 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
NOVEMBER 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
DECEMBER 2018: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
JANUARY 2019: 2nd to 10th – 6th to 14th – 10th to 18th – 14th to 22nd – 18th to 26th – 22nd to 30th
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Permits to the Tambopata Natural Reserve.
Send us your personal information and your US$400 deposit per person and you are ready to go!!! (Click here to see method of payments)
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
Booking Form 2017 – 2018
Quechuas Expeditions The best Local Tour Company/ Memorable lifetime experience Providers!!! Due to government regulations the number of trekkers and visitors permitted on the Inca Trail are 500 people, the citadel of Machu Picchu 2500 people and Huayna Picchu Mt 400 people….All bookings must be made well in advance. Before making any reservations please read the following information:
1.- If you are booking an Inca Trail with QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS, please click on the Inca Trail Availability. Check your start date to make sure the government still have permits available. You only need a permit for your start date (not each day trekking) and we will secure the permit on your behalf.
2.- If you are booking a tour or any package, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. We can then share with you all of the fantastic options available. Note: For all other treks & tours we only need two trekkers to open a new group.
IMPORTANT: Please note, we are UNABLE to accept any bookings without completed booking form and deposit sent to QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS. All deposits are $200 per person for Inca Trail Treks and US$100 for Alternative treks and Jungle tours, and US$400 per person for Peru Travel Packages Please Note: Deposit are non-refundable, non- transferable. We accept payments through PayPal, Western Union and Bank Transfer. And once its done you have to send us a confirmation Tracking Number to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org We will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your details and deposit are received, Please see our PAYPAL payments. The Final Balance will be paid 2 days before the trip. Once you are in Cusco at our Office which can be done in US$ or soles (Local Currency!)
and if you want to send us a fast Booking form Copy and paste and send us filled out: Otherwise we can also send you an attached booking form. To confirm we need you to send us all your personal information as well as a deposit of US$400 per person.
Name of the Peru Tour Package:……………..Departure date(Back up dates):…………………Number of ppl in your Group………….
Group Size you want us to place you:
– Large Group Service: Group Size (04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum over 08 ppl 02 Guides) No ( ) / Yes( )
– Small Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) No ( ) / Yes( )
– Private Service Upon Request No ( ) / Yes( )
Method of payment you have used. Transaction ID Number to confirm the trip:…………………………
Passenger # 01
Passport Name (first & family):
Passport Expiry Date:
Age (at time of starting the trek):
Gender: Male / Female
Student with ISIC card: No / Yes. Send us a scanned copy of ISIC
Vegetarian / special diet meals required: No / Yes (if yes please give details)
Sleeping bag rental for the 4 day trek US$30: No ( ) / Yes( )
Walking Poles(02) / US$20: No / Yes
Day pack to carry Personal Items / US$10: No ( ) / Yes( )
Upgraded Vistadome Train (Large Window Train) at Between 2:30pm – 15:48pm US$60: No ( ) / Yes( )
Inca Trail / Huaynapicchu Mountain pass US$80/ No ( ) / Yes( )
Alternative treks Huaynapicchu Mountain pass US$20 No ( ) / Yes( )
Full Porter to carry (Full) 12kg of personal Stuff US$150 Entire Trip We will Provide you a Duffel Bag at the time of your briefings(Orientation) / No ( ) / Yes( )
Personal Porter (Half) to carry 6kg of personal Stuff US$75 Entire Trip We will Provide you a Duffel Bag at the time of your briefing (Orientation) / No ( ) / Yes( )
Personal Porter (to carry Sleeping Bag and Pad) 4kg of personal Stuff US$50 Entire Trip / No ( ) / Yes( )
Extra Night at Aguas Calientes Town US$30 per person(breakfast included/No ( ) / Yes( )
Quechuas Guesthouse Before or After the Tour/Trek US$30 per person(breakfast included/ No ( ) / Yes( )
Upgrade to 3 stars Hotel US$40 per person(Alternative Treks only) No ( ) / Yes( )