Peru Overland Tour Package 20 Days 19 Nights (Top-Selling)
In this vast and storied land of Peru, ancient, colonial, and modern traditions meld together for an unforgettable cultural experience. No matter the type of traveler-history buff, adventurer. Peru offers a myriad of activities to satisfy every appetite. It’s no surprise that its ancient incan sites, beautiful topography, and diverse ecosystem attract travellers from all over the world, making it one of the most popular destinations in South America.
Peru is a country in South America, situated on the western side of that of that continet. Peru has rich natural resources and many great places to visit. As we always say Peru has it all…
Click to see real travellers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
20 Days 19 Nights
3300 m.a.s.l - 4217 m.s.n.m
Trekking Nature & Culture
Small Group 16ppl Max
20 Day Peru Overland Tour Package Overview
STARTING POINT : will come and Pick you up from Airport/Bus Terminal or Hotel
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
TRANSPORTATION: Hike, Bus & Train
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 01: Arrive Lima City Tour (Overnight Hotel Lima).
- Day 02: Bus ride to Nazca and flight over the Nazca Lines.(Bus Night ride to Arequipa)
- Day 03: Arequipa City Tour (Overnight Hotel Arequipa)
- Day 04: Colca Canyon Tour (Overnight in Colca Canyon Chivay)
- Day 05: Chivay Cross of the Condor and back to Arequipa puno(Bus night ride to Puno)
- Day 06: Pick up from the terminal tour to the islands of Uros and Amantani(Overnight in Amantani island Homestay)
- Day 07: Amantani and taquile back to Puno(Overnight Hotel Puno)
- Day 08: Bus From Puno to Cusco with stop along the tourist attractions from 7:00am – 5:00pm (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 09: City Tour/ in the afternoon from 2:00pm to 6:30pm(Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 10: Sacred Valley /Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and we take train in the afternoon to Aguas Calientes(Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 11: Rafting Urubamba or Biking to Maras Moray Full Day (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- and then bus back to Cusco (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 12: Start Inca Trail
- Day 13: Inca Trail(Camping)
- Day 14: Inca Trail(Camping)
- Day 15: Inca Trail To Machupicchu(Camping or Hotel In Aguas Calientes)
- Day 16: Machupicchu Full Day (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
- Day 17: Transfer to the Cusco Airport and flight to Amazon Tambopata
- Day 18: Exploration Amazon Tambopata (Overnight Lodge/Bungalow)
- Day 19: Exploration Amazon Tambopata (Overnight Lodge/Bungalow)
- Day 20: Transfer to puerto maldonado Airport and flight Cusco to Lima (End of the Service)
20 Day Peru Overland Tour Package (Classic) Highlights
- Small Group Service
- Personalized Service
- Travel Support 24/7
- Explore Places where nobody else goes
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Machupicchu entrance fee, Inca Trail Permits, Hotel Arragments and other things. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 40% and you are ready to go..
Day 1: Lima City Tour
Arrive in Lima and transfer to your hotel. If arriving during the day, your hotel will be in the neighborhood of Miraflores, with good shopping and restaurants, and you’ll have an included city tour in the afternoon.(Overnight Lima)
Day 2: Lima – Nazca Lines
Early in the morning after breakfast checkout of your hotel and take the 6-hour drive south to the small airport in Nasca for your aerial tour of the Nasca lines. These are giant figures etched in the sand that can only be appreciated fully by air. See the Monkey, the spider, hummingbird and geometric birds. These mysterious huge “drawings” are possibly an astrological calendar but their construction and true intent are a mystery still. After we take the bus to Arequipa (Bus Night Ride)
Day 3: Arequipa Arrival & City Tour
You will be picked up at the bus terminal and taken to your comfortable hotel to relax and acclimatize to the altitude. In the afternoon you will be taken on an Arequipa city tour to view what is considered by many to be the most attractive city in Peru, where many of the colonial buildings are made of white ashler stone.(Overnight Hotel Arequipa)
Day 4: Bus ride to the Colca Canyon – Overnight at the Colca Valley
Our excursion to the Colca Canyon starts at 07:30 hrs. Our clients are collected from their hotels by our local guide/representative. Afterwards we will board a small bus and will drive northwest following a paved road towards the “Colca Canyon”. Before leaving Arequipa, we will stop at a small shop where our clients can purchase some chocolates, candies and coca leaves. Later on we will continue till Pampas Cañahuas (3500 m/11,482 Ft), a National Reserve where visitors may spot some Vicuñas & Alpacas. Unlike the Alpacas, Vicuñas are wild animals, and still can be seen running freely on these high plateaus. We will stop at this national park and our local guide will provide information about these shy Andean camels. Then we continue our journey to the Colca Canyon, little further up we will stop again at the little restaurant of Viscachani, where you can enjoy a stunning scenery of the Andes and also drink a typical coca tea. Afterwards we will continue ascending a dirt road till we reach the highest point of our trip, “The Lookout Point of the Andes (4,800 m /15,748 Ft). At the very top, we will get off of the bus some minutes to observe the landscape, having in the background the volcanoes Ubinas, Mismi, Misti, Chachani, Sabancaya (active) and Ampato. Later on we will drive down hill to the main village of the Colca Canyon, the Village of Chivay (3600 m / 11.811 Ft). In this town we will have lunch in one typical Andean restaurant, where visitors may enjoy their meals accompanied by Andean musicians. After lunch our clients will be transferred to our lodge located in a little village at edge of the Canyon.
Late, in the afternoon, you may walk around the village and get to know better the rural life in this corner of Peru. By the afternoon we will go to swim and relax to the Hot Springs of the Colca Valley (35° C / 95º F), a nice pool outdoors surrounded by huge mountains. After sunset, we will return to the hostel
Day 5: Early visit to the Cruz del Condor – Return to Arequipa or Puno
In order to see the mighty Condor, you will wake up at 05:00 h, breakfast will be served at 05:30 h, and by 06:00 hrs. we will be driving towards the “Cruz del Condor”, a natural lookout point where you can see the flight of the Condors (we won’t return to the hotel, which means you must bring all your staff along with you on the bus). On the road we will have the best view of the Colca Valley, as we drive along the edge of the Canyon, seeing on route ancient terraces still in use by the local farmers, who grow mainly varieties of corn and potatoes. We will make some stops for photos, and our local guide will give us a good insight into the Colca Canyon history. Here you will stumble upon a great rock, where ancient architectures carved the terraces, testing (perhaps) which parts of the Canyon were suitable for cultivation. This is a good place also to see the “Colca River” and hanging pre-Inca tombs. After approximately 2 hours we will reach Cruz del Condor, where we will spend an hour or so, observing the beautiful flight of the Condors as well as the depth of the Canyon. Eventually, we will return to the village of Chivay, passing typical towns along the way. At around 12:00 h, we will stop at a local restaurant at the town of Chivay for lunch and afterwards will return to Arequipa. We will be back in Arequipa around 17:00 h. Upon your arrival you will be transferred to your the Bus Terminal to take the bus to Puno.
Day 6: puno Island Visit – Amantani (Overnight Amantanti homestay)
Today we leave the port of Puno by way of a tourist boat and cruise Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in the world at 3800m). Our destination – the Island of Amananti. We lunch on the island and then we split into smaller groups and billet into family homes where we stay with the locals and experience their style of living first hand for a once in a lifetime cultural exchange. In the late afternoon we can enjoy the breathtaking sunset over Lake Titicaca from the top of the island. On a clear day we will even be able to see the distant peaks of the Cordillera Real in Bolivia.
Day 7: Island Visits – Taquile & Uros (Overnight Hotel Puno)
Say our farewells to our host families and return to Puno today via our first stop on Lake Titicaca is Taquile Island. The people of Taquile Island’s unique culture, style of dress and lifestyle make for a memorable visit. The island is characterized by the quality of their textiles. Here, the men of the community do all the knitting, as this is strictly a male domain, while the women do the spinning. High quality, locally knitted goods are available for purchase at various cooperatives on the island. We lunch on Taquile before resuming our boat trip to the floating islands of the Uros people. The Uros began their unusual floating existence centuries ago in an effort to isolate themselves from the Colla and Inca tribes. Arrive in Puno. (overnight) HOTEL TITICACA LAKE UROS BY QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS
Day 8: Bus Ride From Puno to Cusco (With Stops)
ANDAHUAYLILLAS: It is named the “Sixtine Chapel of America” and in some sense the comparison examples of the Andean popular religious art. The church of Andahuayliaas is a jewerly of the mestizo baroque architecture that developed in Cusco. Its nave presents profuse decoration, especially in the celling decorated with carved panels which is a recover with pan de oro (type of gold decoration).
RAQCHI (Temple of Wiracocha God)
To 121 Km of Cusco, it was an Inca church of monumental dimensions: 100 meters of length by 26 meters of wide and 14 meters of height; the temple is divided in two naves and each nave shows basics of 11 giant columns. The bases of the church are bulit perfectly carving stones continued with adobe. It is aprpreciated besides qolqas or granary places of military order, religious, Inka between others.
LA RAYA: Media point in the rout of Cusco – Puno. It is the highest part, it has 4335 meters above sea level, we can appreciate beautiful landscapes, llamas and vivuÃ±as, geographic union between two cultures quechua and aymara, we can see the Altiplano arid and dry union with the quechua zone with rivers and valleys.
PUKARA: It is the most important and oldest ceremonial center of the Altiplano, proceeding to Tiahuanaco, characterized by a series oh echelon platforms ceremonial center. It’s also possible to appreciate interesting lit sculptures, trails or tomb stone of intriguing personage that seems to show evidence of a brave civilization. Here is where it was discovered the origins of the Andean culture in the Altiplano.
Reception and transfer from the fist class bus station to the hotel Overnight in Cusco at Hotel.
Day 9: Cusco City Tour and Surroundings (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
Free morning to explore the city of Cusco and in the early afternoon you will be taken on a city tour and will visit some of the many amazing archaeological sites and wonders in and around the city. You will see the Cathedral (which is located on the Plaza de Armas), Sacsayhuaman, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay. Remember to bring your camera on this trip as you will certainly want a reminder of the amazing awe these Inca sites can evoke.
You will return to your hotel in the early evening to relax before dinner. Before setting out to eat in one of the many restaurants in Cuzco remember to put on something warm as it can get cold pretty quickly. Spend the evening enjoying the local cuisine and hospitality of Cuzco’s very friendly people
Day 10: Sacred Valley – Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Moray – Maras – Chincheros (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:00 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills on the free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) of Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we Continue to Urubamba we go to explore two amazing places which are moray and maras an after we go to chihcheros the last incan site of the sacred valley fo the incas.
Day 11: Rainbow Mountain Ausangate Mountain (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
We will pick you up early from your Cusco hotel and set out on a drive through the South Valley. The drive to the trailhead at Quesiuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft) is 3 hours long. Once we reach the Inkintuyoc bridge, we will have a fueling continental breakfast.
We then start off on our hike, following a lovely stream. You will be immediately surprised by literally herds of alpacas and llamas. We will have consistent views of the Ausangate Mountain. We will hike through villages and interact with the local residents. We will stop for a deluxe box lunch along the trail.
Back on the trail, we encounter more of the traditional elements of this trek. This includes potato fields and unique fauna. We have the prospect of seeing chinchillas and vicunas. Vicunas are the only non-domesticated animal of the llama family in Peru. Many red mountains are also a highlight of this portion of the hike.
After a total hike of approximately 5 hours, we finally reach our destination, what we came to see….the Rainbow Mountains (5,020 m / 16,466 ft). After getting over the shock of their beauty, you will have time to explore the area. You will have time to take pictures and soak in the environment. We will spend approximately 30 minutes at the top.
At this point, it is time to go back down. We hike downhill the way we came. The hike will take 4 to 5 hours. Our private van will be waiting for us when we return.
We will embark on the 3 hour drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your Cusco hotel. Approximate arrival time is between 8 and 9 PM.
Day 12: (Overnight Hotel Cusco)
1st option. MOUNTAIN BIKE MORAY AND SALT MINES IN MARAS.
This exciting biking adventure tour blends adrenaline pumping mountain biking and breathtaking views with visits to two famous sites near the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas. Moray is a series of remarkable innovative agricultural terraces that are built in three deep depressions. We reach Moray with a short hike (around 30 mins) from our drop off point half way between the Cusco and Urubamba valleys and we take a pack lunch. In the afternoon on bike, we descend to Maras an important historical source of salt. After visiting the workers as they produce the bags of salt we walk down the quebrada (ravine) and reach the Urubamba river as it winds lazily towards Machu Picchu and beyond to the Amazon. Here, our vehicle will take us back to Cusco and your hotel. This is a full day adventure tour!
2nd Options. RIVER RAFTING AT CHUQUICAHUANA URUBAMBA RIVER: One of our most popular white water rafting adventure tours is the “Cusipata” section of the river on the Upper Urubamba. There are good class IIl rapids and the water is very pure. We pick you up at your hotel, after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River. Our professional white water rafting guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for white water rafting. We will be floating for approximately two to two and a half hours, running numerous class II and III type rapids. Afterwards, we arrive to the take-out. Then a hot lunch will be provided as well as a sauna and hot showers. Our return to Cusco should be around 4:30-5:00pm in the afternoon.
Day 13: Start the classic Inca Trail Cusco – Km 82 – Huayllabamba (Camping)
We will leave from Cusco to start the Inca Trail .we travel to Urubamba where we will stop briefly at Ollaytaytambo where you can buy last minute gear and personal needing, then we move on to Piskacuchu (Km 82) Inca Trail Control Point .and then we start our hike of Inca Trail to Wayllabamba(first camping spot). along on the Inca Trail We will have lunch at Miskay (first Inca Trail Village) and relax a bit before hiking to our first Inca Trail Archaelogical site of Patallacta or Llactapata (biggest Inca Trail Quechuan Site) after an explanation of your guide about Llactapata ,you will keep going for 2 more hours to get Wayllabamba (first Inca Trail Camping spot 2900 m.a.s.l)
First day: Total distance: 10 km (aprox.)
Estimated walking time: 5 – 6 hours
Maximum altitude point: 3,000 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude (Huayllabamba): 3,000 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Ollantaytambo, Piscakucho, km 82, Kanabamba, Llactapata Incan Site, Tarayoc lunch spot, Hatunchaka, Huayllabamba.
Day 14: Huayllabamba – Pacaymayo (Camping)
We’ll start our Inca Trail day, early in the morning, just to take advantage of the shade of the mountains ,its much better to hike up to thefirst Inca Trail pass (Warmihuañusca which means dead woman pass 4200 m.a.s.l) highest point of the Inca Trail. Here, we can literally see the various Inca Trail ecological zones and microclimates, which make up the area, mapped out in front of us. We will cross the Warmiwañusca pass and once we are on the top. we are going to see many snow-capped Mountains around and after we take a our group pciture we keep going dow to Pacaymayo (second Inca Trail Camping spot 3600 m.a.s.l) where we have our Lunch and then we will have a free afternoon to explore by ourselves.
Second Day: Total distance: 12 km (aprox.) Please, See we climb one pass only (Dead Woman Pass 4200 meters high) while Many operators are using a camping spot of Chaquicocha and passengers are forced to climb the 2nd pass of 3950 meters high) So 2 passes in one day.
Estimated walking time: 6 – 7 hours
Maximum altitude point: 4,200 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude(Pacaymayu): 3,650 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Huayllabamba, Yunkachimpa, Tres pierdas, Llulluchapampa, Warmihuañusca(Dead woman Pass), Pacaymayu.
Day 15: Pacaymayo – Wiñayhuayna (Camping)
Inca Trail begins with a nutritious breakfast and then a 45-minute hike up to Runcurakay Pass (second highest pass on the Trail 3,850 m.a.s.l), and along the way we will visit the Runcuracay archeological site. During the day’s hike, we will also visit the Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca quechuan archeological sites of the Inca Trail. After lunch we will head to the Wiñaywayna site , where we will spend our last night on the inca Trail and then we will have a celebratory dinner to then say good bye to our Inca Trail porters.
Third day: Total distance: 16 km (aprox.) We explore the incan site along the inca trail
Estimated walking time: 7 – 8 hours
Maximum altitude point: 3,900 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude (Wiñayhuayna)2,650 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Pacaymayu, Runkurachay Incan Site, Runkurakay pass(3900 meters high) Sayacmarca Incan Site, Conchamarca Incan Site, Chaquicocha Lunch spot, Phuyupatamarca incan site, Intipata incan site, Wiñayhuayna incan site.
Day 16: Arrive at Machu Picchu (Overnight in Hotel Cusco)
Inca Trail Important 4 th Day After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the Inca Trail to the lost city of Machu picchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), Gate of the Inca Trail where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machu picchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machu picchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machupicchu there will free time to explore by yourself and you will stay almost all day and then after you will have to be in aguas calientes to take the train which is between 4:30 to 6:20pm leacing from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo and there will be a private bus back to cusco and we will be arriving between 9:30pm to 10:00pm
Fourth Day: Total distance: 7 km (aprox.)
Estimated walking time: 2 – 3 hours
Maximum altitude point: 2,700 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Wiñayhuayna, Intipunku(Sungate), Machupicchu city, Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain(optional), Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu Town.
Day 17: Cusco/Puerto Maldonado/Ecolodge/Monkey Island
Transfer to the cusco aiport to take flight to Puerto Maldonado When you arrive to Puerto Maldonado, our guides or staff will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the centre of the town where you can experience the exotic local market depending on the arrival time of the flights we may have the first lunch here or while travelling to the lodge or in the lodge. We take our private bus along the Madre de Dios River for approximately 1 hour to our Ecolodge. A cool welcome drink awaits you will be shown to your bungalows to settle in.
In the afternoon we will take a 30 minute boat journey to Monkey Island where you appreciate a great diversity of monkeys such the: spider, capuchin, tamarines y squirrel monkeys as well as racoons, capybaras and a rich variety of birds. We return to our Ecolodge for a traditional dinner. Night time activities are available each night.
Day 18: Ecolodge/ Sandoval Lake
After a great jungle breakfast, we take a 2 hours walk to the famous Sandoval Lake, passing through virgin forest, home to beautiful flora and fauna including Giant Otters, birds, alligators, turtles, and variety of fish. We will spend few hours in canoes on this lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in the region. Afterwards, we may take a short visit on the traditional farming areas to see the production of regular supplies.
Day 19: Ecolodge / Canopy and Zip Lining
Jungle breakfast, we will travel a further 1 hour down river to the Taricaya project of specialized trails where your guide will show you amazing ecosystem up close (canopy and after that we enjoy coming down from the trees using our ziplining), during which your guide will teach you along an array of trails. We will further amaze you with the marvels of the jungle through a gentle hike, learning to recognize birds calls, footprints and plants. This day we will visit a local family and we will do some fishing in of the lakes.
Day 20: Ecolodge / Parrot’s Clay Lick /Puerto Maldonado / Cusco
Very early departure to witness the spectacle of the Parrot’s Clay Lick and sunrise on the rivers as we journey 1 and half hours to the Clay-Lick wall before hundreds of green parrots congregate at first light each morning. We will generally be able to spend about one hour here before re-boarding the boat to enjoy breakfast on our return to Puerto Maldonado. Check in 2 hours before your flight on to Cusco (End of the Service)
Peru Overland Tour Package Incudes:
- Cusco – Puerto Maldonado
- Puerto Maldonado – Cusco
- Cusco – Lima
Inca Trail 4/D 3/N
(Group size 02 to 06 ppl average; Max 08 person)
- Inca Trail English Guide
- Cook in charge of all meal, Porters: To carry camping equipment, portable table and chairs, food, and kitchen/cooking equipment
- Inca Trail Permit along with Entrance to Inca Trail and Machupicchu as well as porters permit.
- Camping Equipment 4 season tent(04ppl tent for 02ppl) & Self-inflating Therm-a-rest mattresses
- Private Bus to km 82, Return Tourist backpacker Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast (03), Lunch (03), Dinner (03), Morning Snack (03), Afternoon Snack (03)
Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
- 12 nights of hotel accommodation,
- 01 night of Homestay in Amantani(Puno)
- 03 nights of camping on the Inca Trail
Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
- LIMA: 01 night of hotel accommodation
- CUSCO: 03 nights of hotel accommodation
- PUNO: 02 night of hotel accommodation
- HOMESTAY: 01 night of Homestay in Amantani(Puno)
- INCA TRAIL: 03 nights Camping
Lima Tour: City Tour
- Includes Tourist bus, English Guide & Entrance fees
Cusco Tours: / City Tour & Sacred Valley (PRIVATE SERVICE)
- City Tour: Includes Tourist bus & English Guide (Tourist Attractions to see: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas (Awanacancha, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros)
Rainbow Mountain Tou
- Includes: Tourist bus, English Guide, Food, Cook and entrance fee
- Private Cuzco Airport Transfers
- Private Lima Airport Transfers
- All Transfers Hotel Terminal/Airport Transfers
- Colca Canyon (Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
- 01 hotel at Chivay
- Bus tickets from Chivay from Colca Canyon to Arequipa o Puno.
- Overflight Nazca Lines
- Bus Nazca to Arequipa
- Tour Bus from Cusco – Puno(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
- 2 Day Lake Titicaca Islands Tour(Includes: Motorized boat, Guide, Meals: Breakfast (01), Lunch (02), Dinner (01), Entrance fee to the islands: Uros, Amantani & Taquile)
- Quechuas Expeditions T-Shirt
Tambopata Natural reserve Tour: 4 Days/All Inclusive
Peru Overland Tour Package Doesnt Include:
- International Airfares.(Please Give us Details of you Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
- All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 130 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins in and around Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, and many churches and museums in Cuzco.
- Meal Budget : Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included.
- Sleeping bags US$5 per day & hiking poles US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) can be easily rented from us. Let us know.
- Tips for the guides, porters and other staff.
- Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels. City tours of Lima and Cusco.
- Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc.
- We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Quechuas Expeditions will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
- Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at passenger’s expense.
Peru Overland Tour Package (Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 40% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
We want you to have a Memorable Lifetime Experience Trip!
and if you choose Bed & Breakfast you will stay in our Quechuas Guesthouse Homestay. Private rooms with private shower and bathroom (in cusco only) and includes Shuttle transportation to go to the town square.(Please a detailed page of Quechuas Guesthouse above)
Double Room, Matrimonial(Twin Beds Room) Occupancy.
Prices shown Below are per person, based on Twin bed room occupancy and in US$ Dollars.
Group Service: Price per person: US$3400 – 2 Stars Hotel(b&b) (Private Bathroom & Shower)
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): From 04 Persons to 16 Persons (Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$3800 – 3 Stars Hotel (Private Bathroom & Shower)
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Persons Minimum)
4 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
5 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
- 3-star la Faraona (Miraflores), El Carmel (Miraflores),Casa Andina (Miraflores), Best Western Embajadores Hotel or similar.
- 4-star San Agustin Exclusive or Sol de Oro (Casa Andina Select Miraflores opening May 2011)
- 5-star Casa Andina PC, Radisson Decapolis or similar.
- Airport Ramada Costa del Sol airport hotel.
- Deluxe Miraflores Park Plaza (Orient Express), JW Marriott, Lima Country Club or similar.
- 3-star Casa Andina Ciudad Blanca or similar.
- 4-star Posada del Inca Arequipa, Cabildo or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Arequipa, Casa Andina Private Collection or similar.
- B&B Quechuas Guesthouse(Homestay)
- B&B- El Virrey, Amaru I, El Triunfo
- 3-star Mirador Apu Hotel, Casona Real Cusco, Hatun Wasi or Similar
- 3-star Casa Andina Classic, San Agustin El Dorado, similar.
- 4-star Costa del Sol Picoaga, Novotel, Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available) or similar.
- 5-star Casa Cartagena, Libertador, or Suite at the Casa Andina Private Collection inc. oxygen, matrimonial beds only, or similar.
- Deluxe Monasterio (Orient Express), Inkaterra La Casona or similar.
Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) (Hotel)
- B&B- Pumas Inn, Sumaq Muyurina
- 3-star La cabaña, El MaPi (ex Machu Picchu Inn), Machupicchu Green Nature, Intipunku or similar.
- 4-star Hatuchay Tower or similar; includes dinner at Hatuchay Tower.
- 5-star Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo, Sumaq Machu Picchu or similar.
- Deluxe Sanctuary Lodge (Orient Express – includes all meals), or Suite at the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo.
PUNO (Lake Titicaca) (Hotel)
- 3-star Casa Andina Plaza, Puñuypampa Inn or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available), Sonesta Posadas del Inca or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Lago Titicaca or Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen inc) or similar.
- Deluxe 1 night Deluxe hotel. Hotel Titilaka. Includes accommodation in a Dawn Suite; choice of excursions in and around Titicaca Lake with bilingual (Spanish and English) guide; all meals.
ISLAND OF THE SUN (Hotel)
- Standard Posada del Inca Eco Lodge, Inca Utama or similar
LA PAZ (Hotel)
- 3-star Rosario or similar.
- 4-star Rey Palace or similar.
- 5-star Radisson Plaza, Europa or similar.
COLCA CANYON (Hotel)
- 3-star Pozo del Cielo or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Colca Lodge or similar
- Deluxe 1 night deluxe accommodations (individual casitas) in Orient Express Casitas del Colca. Includes: Buffet Breakfast A la carte lunch A la carte dinner Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages excluding premium alcoholic brands and special wines Full Mini-bar A la carte activities such as Peruvian Paso horse riding, hiking tours, painting lessons, fly fishing lessons, cooking lessons and pisco sour lessons. 10% service charge
- 3-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 4-star Nazca Lines or similar.
- 3 Star Hotel La Posada del Emancipador or similar
- 4 Star La Hacienda Bahia Paracas or similar
- 5 Star Doubletree Guest Suite (weekend rate w/ view of pool) or similar
- Deluxe Hotel Paracas (Garden View) or similar
Whilst we expect that the tour will run as per the itinerary, participants should accept that there is the possibility of changes being necessary subject to local conditions eg. strikes and natural disaster these changes may be at the discretion of your tour company.
What you need to bring:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
- We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna