Inca Trail 2D/1N (Short)km104
Ecological Sustainable Adventure Travel Tours – Quechuas Expeditions Authorized Inca Trail Adventure Tour Operator – Under Local Mountain-Jungle & Cultural Multilingual Guides Management – QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS Highly Recommended By:
FIRST INCA TRAIL DAY : CUSCO-104 KILOMETER TO WIÑAYWAYNA
Transfer from the hotel to the train station. Train to KM 104. At this point we start trek for 3 hours approximately to the well preserved remains of the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (2900 mts. altitude). On the way we can see beautiful waterfalls. After lunch, we keep walking for about 2 more hours to get the sungate and then we go down to Machupicchu town ( aguas calientes )
SECOND INCA TRAIL DAY : AGUAS CALIENTES TO MACHU PICCHU
After breakfast we have an early start and we will walk for 1 hour and half to get one of the greatest archaeological discovery of modern times is revealed. machupicchu so get where the most beatiful spot is , the postcard site to take postcard pictures and the the guide will expalin you the story of machupicchu for about two hours an then you will get free time to you will have plenty of time to explore by yourself ( you can climb huaynapicchu mountain ( it takes one hour up and one hour down ). And the after you enjoy machupicchu ypu must be at Aguas Calientes station to take the train back to ollanta and bus back to cusco.
SHORT INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
– Private Tourist transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo (Where we take our Train to Km 104 (The Trailhead)
– English – Spanish speaking guide for 2 days of the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
– 01 night accomodation in aguas calientes
– Meal (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 snack)
– Inca Trail and Machupicchu entrance fees, valid for 2 days
– Visit to Machu Picchu on the 2nd day
– Round Trip Expeditions train ticket From Ollantaytambo to Km 104 and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
– Private Transportation from the train station to Cusco
– First-aid kit
– Emergency oxygen bottle
– Rain waterproof cover for your day backpacks
– Pre trek Orientation – briefing (Hotel or Office)
SHORT INCA TRAIL DOESNT INCLUDE:
– Extra expenses
– Breakfast – Day 1
– Lunch and dinner – Day 2
– Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes town(US$5)
– Bus up and down Aguas calientes – Machupichu – Aguas calientes
– Tips (optional)
UPGRADES AND ADDITIONAL THINGS TO HIRE & RENT:
– Huaynapicchu Mountain Entrance ticket US$80 (2 hours round trip) based on availability and book in advance
– Extra Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes US$30 per person based on twin bed room with private bathroom
– Upgrade to first class Vistadome Train (And inclues and Private Transfer From Ollantaytambo to Cusco as well)US$60
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
– Original Passport and Original Green ISIC international student cards if you are students.
– Water-resistant trekking shoes and sandals
– Warm clothing (thermal underwear, fleece, hat, gloves, socks)
– Waterproof clothing (poncho)
– Synthetic or cotton clothing (socks, trousers, shorts, t-shirts)
– Sunhat and sunglasses
– Sun cream and insect repellent
– Water bottles such as Nalgene
– Basic medications
– Walking sticks
– Swimsuit and towel
– Personal items
– Personal snacks
– Previous acclimatization in Cuzco city, for at least 2 days and general good health. Quechuas Expeditions offers easy one day and half day routes which can be completed before the main trek. Please, to Book we need you to send us the Filled out Booking form as well as the Deposit and you are ready to go
Prices & Availability
Requires a Permit Inca Trail Availability 2017 All round year
Short Inca Trail Starting from Km 104
– December 2017 (Available all dates)
– January 2018 (Available all dates)
– February 2018 (Its closed for cleaning the trail)
– March 2018 (Available all dates)
– April 2018 (Available all dates)
– May 2018 (Available all dates)
– June 2018 (Available all dates)
– July 2018 (Available all dates)
– August 2018 (Available all dates)
– September 2018 (Available all dates)
– October 2018 (Available all dates)
– November 2018 (Available all dates)
– December 2018 (Available all datess)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of US$200 and you are ready to go. Please, (Click here to see method of payments)
Please, Prices are Based On Group size you want us to place you./Please, note: We will Never pass you onto another operator or share service with other companies as most agencies do here. Thats why porters are overloaded.
– Students with ISIC INTERNATIONAL GREEN CARD Below 26 years old: US$40. Please send us a scanned copy of your ISIC Card at the time of booking.
– Under 17 years old: US$40. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
– Group of 06 or more: US$20. Groups must book together at the same time.
SHORT INCA TRAIL 2/Days 2017 – 2018 (Please Choose Group size you want us to Place you)
Large Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum over 08 ppl 02 Guides) /02 person to open a new group & Leave any day you suit. Based on availabilty(See Below)
Price per person Adult US$480 & Students/Children under 16 year old US$460. If you are a Group over 06 people Write us to give you a discount.
DECEMBER 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JANUARY 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
MARCH 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
APRIL 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
MAY 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JUNE 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JULY 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
AUGUST 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
SEPTEMBER 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
OCTOBER 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
NOVEMBER 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
DECEMBER 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JANUARY 2019: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
SHORT INCA TRAIL 2/Days 2017 – 2018
Small Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) /02 person to open a new group & Leave any day you suit. Based on availabilty(See Above)
02 persons group / US$620 per person
03 persons group / US$600 per person
04 persons group / US$580 per person
05 persons group / US$560 per person
06-8 persons group / US$540 per person
PRIVATE SERVICE SHORT INCA TRAIL 2/Days – 2017 – 2018 and Includes: Special trek program just for you, and you can depart any day you wish and choose the group size, we don´t add any people, is arranged just for you. All private groups include additional services, such as: Based on availabilty(See Above)
02 persons group / US$940 per person
03 persons group / US$920 per person
04 persons group / US$900 per person
05 persons group / US$880 per person
06-8 persons group / US$860 per person
• Extra Entrance to Machupicchu to Climb Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain
• 3 stars hotel in Aguas Calientes
• Vistadome Train(First Class Train back From Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo)
• Private Van back to Cusco from Ollantaytambo
• Bus Down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
• Lunch in Machupicchu or Aguas Calientes
• 02 walking poles per person / Rubber tips included.
• Tour Guide to explore Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu all day. and of course we pay a little bit more to the porters and guide
• Note: Responsible Tourism and Well-paid and well-treated porters (HOW YOU CAN HELP ENSURE PROPER TREATMENT; we never overload our porters)(Click here to see a detailed page)
• Huaynapicchu Mountain. 1st Time: 7:00am-8:00am ( ) / 2nd Time: 10:00am-11:00am ( ) We recommend 2nd time after exploring Machupicchu city before crowds.
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.