4 Day Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu – Inca Jungle Peru
4 Day Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu – Inca Jungle Peru
4 Day Inca Jungle Trail – Inca Jungle Peru
Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu is a perfect for those who love multi adventure tours. This Machupichu 4 day tour involves many Sport activities like: Biking, Rafting, Trekking, Zip lining and you can get Machupicchu on the day 4.
4 Days 3 Nights
3300 m.a.s.l - 4217 m.s.n.m
Biking Rafting Zip Lining Trekking Nature & Culture
02 Min - 08 Max
4 Day Inca Jungle Trail Overview:
STARTING POINT : Pick-up from Cusco & Sacred Valley Hotel/Airbnb. From 6:00 am to 6:30 am
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco
HIKING DISTANCE: 45km
PHYSICAL LEVEL: Level 3. Inca Jungle Trail requires some physical preparation and we Also recommend to Aclimatize 2 days befor we begin the Inca Jungle Trail
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 4,630 m / 15,228 ft
TRANSPORTATION: Private Van/Bus to Challacancha (for our Passengers and staff) Tourist Expedition Train Back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco
ACCOMMODATIONS: 1 nights in Green Eco Dome ( Private Campsite of Domes at Loreta La Playa), 1 night in the hotel (Aguas Calientes)
MEALS: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 1 tea times + wake-up teas
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 1: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Sta maria Loreta (Sport activities to do Biking & Rafting)
- Day 1: Santa Maria – Colcalmayo Hot spring – Zip lining – Loreta La Playa (Zip Lining)
- Day 2: La Playa Loreta – Inca Trail Llactapata Incan Site – Hidroelectrica – Aguas Calientes ( Hiking on Inca Trail to Get Llactapata to see Machupicchu from a distance)
- Day 3: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
4 Day Inca Jungle Trail Highlights:
- Sleep in comfort under the stars in our Ecofriendly Sky Green Eco Domes located in private campsite atLoreta Campsite. Best Campsites Along the the Trail
- Day 1: Private Hotel in Santa Maria
- Day 2: Private Loreta La Playa Campsite at our Green Eco DOME LODGE
- Day 3: Aguas Calientes Hotel
- Hike the Original Inca Trail to LLactapata Incan site to see Machupicchu.
- Enjoy the scenic views of Malaga Pass & Snow Mountain
- Make a small ritual for the Andean gods and learn about Incan religion
- Enjoy our friendly customer service and experienced top guides
- Eat delicious, freshly prepared Peruvian cuisine (Buffet Peruvian Style Food)
- Hike through the different types of landscapes and Sceneries, such as cloud forests, highlands, grassy hills, and Andean valleys
- Reach 4400 and start a unique experience of riding a mountain bike and raft along the Urubamba River
- Explore Machu Picchu and the surrounding area with expert and knowledgeable tour top guides
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
Day 1: Cusco Abra Malaga – Huamanmarca – Sta Maria
Downhill mountainbike Cusco to Santa Maria
You will be picked up at approximately 7:00 am. You will be driven through the stunning Sacred Valley of the Incas and dropped off at the 4,316 m. at the highest point of the trail, at Abra Malaga. Here you will change into bikes and biking kit provided (gloves and helmet) and receive a 20 minutes briefing by your tour guide. Then the fun commences¦ freewheeling down quiet but challenging roads, past changing landscapes, you will not want to catch your breath until the first picnic stop in Alfamayo San Luis, three hours from your starting point. Here you will enjoy your lunch, while taking in the panoramic view. After a quick change and a dab of insect repellent, it’s onwards and downwards towards Huamanmarca, Archeaological Inca recently discovered, where your tour guide will provide you with the historical background. You will then carry on descending to 1500 meters, where the edge of jungle meets the small but charming town of Santa Maria. Here you can buy a snack or just rest your legs and enjoy a cold beer before a dinner of traditional Peruvian food. Accommodation is provided in the form of a basic, family run hostel with either single, double or triple rooms.
(RAFTING IS INCLUDED)
Day 2: Sta Maria – Cocalmayo Hot Springs – Sta Teresa
Trekking Santa Maria – Santa Teresa
You will wake up at around 6.30 am and enjoy the finest indigenous coffee. Then you will begin your walk which gets progressively steeper, until arriving at a family restaurant in Santa Rosa where you can relax in hammocks admiring the coca plantations and receive refreshments while being entertained by the monkeys. After a short walk you will reach a traditional Inca Trail, which winds around slopes and drops for approximately half a mile. The descent continues for just over two hours until you reach Qellomayo, a small town, where you will have lunch. From Qellomayo it is a short walk beside the Rio Vilcanota until reaching the famous hot springs of Colcamayo. Here you can enjoy the hot springs and relax your muscles in these natural settings. After wading in the hot springs you will carry on to Santa Teresa where you will spend the night in a hostel.
Day 3: Sta Teresa – Hydroelectrica – Aguas Calientes
Trekking Santa Teresa to Aguas Calientes
You will wake up and have breakfast at around 7 am. After breakfast you will walk to Colpani with amazing views until you reach the restaurant where you will have lunch at Hidroelectrica. From here it is only about a two and a half hours walk to Aguas Calientes, the base town for Machu Picchu. Included is dinner at a local restaurant before retiring to your hostel with hot water and private bathrooms.
Optional additional activities
South America`s highest Zip Lines. Approximately 15 minutes from Santa Teresa. Duration roughly 2 hours. (Zip Lining IS INCLUDED)
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Cusco
You will take our breakfast, very early in the morning. Than we start our last day by climbing up to the entrance of the famous Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas. Avoiding the crowds, you will be one of the first visitors of the day. Your bilingual tour guide will take you around the vast ruins for about 3hrs, comprehensively explaining its historical significance and place in the Inca Empire. After this you have some free time to wander around. Machu Picchu is the best known of the Inca ruins, as it is recognized worldwide yet it is not mentioned in any of the writings of the Spanish Conquistadors. It is believed to have been constructed around the mid-15th century and was rediscovered by American historian Hiram Bingham in 1911. The guided tour of this fascinating place is an unforgettable experience.
Visit the Main Square, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Circular Towers, the Sacred Sun Dial and Burial Grounds. After the excursion you can hike up the mountain behind Machu Picchu,Huayna Picchu where you will have stunning views over the whole complex! However there are only 400 persons per day allowed, therefore you must let us know in advance. This, we have to book it when we reserve your tour tour and has a cost of US$ 10.00 plus. Due Huayna Pucchu is very fast oversold, we are offering Machu Picchu Mountain as a second optional climbing. The adventage of this hike is that its less crowed, but not less beautiful. The cost fot this climb are also US$ 30 per person.
Optional unguided walks include Inti Punku, the SUN GATE the traditional end of the Inca Trail, duration 45 min. and the Inca Bridge, duration 1 hr. Otherwise simply relax and take in the inspiring atmosphere. After your free time you can walk down to the town of Aguas Calientes for a late lunch or a dip in the hot springs (not included). In the afternoon you take the train back. A frequent bus service takes visitors back to Aguas Calientes, where you will catch the train to Ollantaytambo (sometimes subject to Peru Rail availability the train can be at 18:45 at 21:30h) and then the tourist bus on to Cusco.
Inca Jungle Trail Includes:
- Pivate Tourist Transportation Cusco – Malaga Pass – Alfamayo
- Pick up from your hotel by your guide.
- Professional bilingual Tour guide English/Spanish.
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu.
- Mountain full suspension MOSSO or KONNA Bike ,Helmet and gloves
- Rafting Equipment: River Boat, Helmet, Jacket life as well as the Zip Lining Equipment
- Local Transportation from Sta Maria to Loreta where the Lodge is (Sky Dome Lodge)
- Food service in the Lodge (3 breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 snacks) – nutritionally balanced menu: Buffet style. Plenty of food you will never be hungry with us!
- Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost! All dietary requirements from vegans, lacto-allergies and general dislikes can be catered for so long as prior warning is given when booking the trip
- First Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen tank
- 1st Night Private Hotel: 01 Night in Santa Maria (Twin Bed room, 3 beds room, 04 beds room)
- 2nd Night Private Campsite: 01 Night in Green Eco Dome at La Playa Loreta Coffe Camp
PLEASE NOTE: The DOME 6 Meters diameter has Confortable Beds, Blankets, Pilows Private Shower, Bathroom (Acomodation is upon request) (Twin Bed room, 3 beds room, 04 beds room) and our domes use Solar Energy and Solar Water heater is base don weather. And we only use biodeagradable things and we Support Sustainable, Responsible & Ethical Tourism.
- 3rd Night Private Hotel: 01 Night in Aguas Calientes (Twin Bed room, 3 beds room, 04 beds room)
- Tourist Expedition return train to ollantaytambo
- Bus back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco and dropp off at the hotel.
- Pre trek Orientation – briefing A day before we do the Trek. (Hotel or Office) Let us know once you are at the office or by email.
- Water for Driking: we will supply with filtered and boiled water and your bottles will be filled at each meal time. Please, bring enough water for the 1st day only.
- Free “I survived” T-shirt and certificate (only for PEOPLE who successfully complete the trek!!!)
Inca Jungle Trail Doesnt Include: (Please, No hidden costs or surprises)
- Meals: Breakfast on Day 1 and Lunch on Day 4
DISCOUNTS (to apply discounts. Please send us an email at email@example.com)
- UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD (Students must be below 25 years) : US$20. Please send us a a scanned copy of the student card at the time of booking.
- Under 17 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Under 12 years old: US$20 Please send us a copy of passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: US$10 per person. All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$30 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- MachuPicchu Mountain (Based on Availability): US$30 Based on Availability (Let us at the time of booking)
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train (First Class Train) (Includes Private Transportation From Ollantaytambo to Cusco) USUS$70
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes US$30 per person (Twin Bed room, 3 Beds room & 4 Beds Room with Private shower & Bathroom)
- A night in Cusco at our Quechuas Guesthouse: from US$20 per person / Twin Bed room (Before we do the tour/trek or after the tour/trek)
- Goose Down sleeping bag (Mummy style): US$30 for the entire trip
- (Black Dimond) Walking Poles Rubber Tips Included: US$20 for the entire trip
- Day Pack 20 – 30 liters (Rain cover included): US$15 for the entire trip
- BRIEFING for all our treks is a Night before we do the trek at 6:30pm in our office, But if you want us to come to your Hotel let us know in advance.(You will get a chance to meet you guide and as well as to give you your duffel bags)
- STORAGE Most Hotels have storage where you can leave the rest of your stuff while you hike to Machupicchu, But if they dont have a place you can leave your stuff in our storage with no extra cost. (Let us know at the time of briefing)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 30% and you are ready to go…
4 Day Inca Jungle Trail to Machupicchu by Glamping Sky Dome (Prices for 2023 & 2024)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 30% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
Group Service: Price per person: US$460
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): From 04 Persons to 08 Persons (Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$580
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Persons Minimum)
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
What you need to bring on Inca Jungle Trail:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
- We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna