Please by clicking the link you will find a detailed page of Frequently Asked Questions
On recommendation of a friend we booked a Salkantay trek with this company before coming out to South America, and were absolutely not disappointed. Following a really good trek we booked with them again for a jungle tour which was similarly excellent. Key highlights: -...More
As part of our honeymoon adventure, my husband and I booked on the 4 day, 3 night Inca trek starting on Jan 1. We were very happy to find out it was just us in the group - this company guarantees that youll leave on...More
My sister and I booked a 4 day hike on the Inca Trail with Quechuas because of their 100% local business plan. The trip ended up being the most breathtakingly beautiful thing either of us have ever done--much of that enjoyment was due to our...More
We did the 4D/3N Inca Trail with Quechuas Expeditions and with the trekking everything went perfectly. We (two girls) booked a group ticket but found out that it will be just us + one guide, one cook and three porters. Guide, cook and porters were...More
We did the small group 4 Day-3 Night Classic Inca Trail. We were very lucky to have only my wife and I in our group. The experience was incredible. The views, the ruins and the wildlife were spectacular, but what made it all extra special...More
Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Though the initial planning over email took some effort, the trip itself was perfect. Amazing guides, wonderful food, and unbelievable scenery. So thankful for Quechuas Expeditions. I highly recommended everyone get a porter, the altitude affects you more...More
My wife and I wanted to walk with llamas while in Cusco. I considered llama pack and although I like their community involvement it bothered me that their treks don't really go anywhere. This trip with QE was more expensive burning liked combining it with...More
This trek is a fabulous one, with every day providing different visual highlights. My guide, Edmar, was knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. The trek is pretty challenging, but as a fit 60 year old, I managed it quite well, whilst moving more slowly than those in...More
I highly recommend Quechuas Expeditions. They were very easy to work with and understanding when we were having difficulties with local ATMs. Our guide and team were awesome. They made my sister and I feel very comfortable and were very friendly. The food was ridiculously...More
My husband and I did the 5d/4n Salkantay trek in October with Quechuas Expeditions after a recommendation from a friend that did a trek with them a few years ago. My husband and I are a little bit older and were looking for a smaller...More
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience...
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more...)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Office Address: SAN JUAN DE DIOS STREET # 295 (PLAZA REGOCIJO) TOWN SQUARE - CUSCO
Telephone (OFFICE) : +51-84-223548 - Telephone (HOME) : 0051-84-596960
Emergency Mobile: (Claro / whatsapp) +51 - 984315337 – (Movistar) +51 - 981911196
E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Business Hours: Monday – Saturday (Mornings: From 9 am to 1 pm) - ( Afternoons: From 3 pm to 8 pm)
Sundays closed: Contact us via email to come to your hotel or Call us.
© Copyright Quechuas Expeditions, Travel Peru, Inca Trail Machupicchu, salkantay Trek, Lares Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Ausangate Trek, Inca Jungle Trail, Manu National Park, Tambopata Amazon Jungle Trips 2016 All Right Reserved