Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package 16 Days 15 Nights (Top-Selling)
In this vast and storied land of Peru, ancient, colonial, and modern traditions meld together for an unforgettable cultural experience. No matter the type of traveler-history buff, adventurer. Peru offers a myriad of activities to satisfy every appetite. It’s no surprise that its ancient incan sites, beautiful topography, and diverse ecosystem attract travellers from all over the world, making it one of the most popular destinations in South America.
Peru is a country in South America, situated on the western side of that of that continet. Peru has rich natural resources and many great places to visit. As we always say Peru has it all…
Click to see real travellers’ Reviews for a Wonderful Memorable Lifetime experience!
16 Days 15 Nights
3300 m.a.s.l - 3600 m.a.s.l
Trekking Nature & Culture
Small Group 16ppl Max
16 Day Lima, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package Overview
STARTING POINT : will come and Pick you up from Airport/Bus Terminal or Hotel
ENDING POINT: Drop-off in Cusco at Hotel/Airbnb 10:30 pm
DEPARTURE: Daily. If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as large group service). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
TRANSPORTATION: Hike, Bus, Train & Flight
MACHUPICCHU: Machupicchu entrance fee Included.
- Day 01: Arrive Lima City Tour (Overnight Hotel Lima).
- Day 02: Arrive Cusco & Cusco City Tour (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
- Day 03: Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
- Day 04 – 06: Start the classic Inca Trail (Camping).PERMIT REQUIRED BOOK IN ADVANCE options instead of classic inca trail Lares trek/Salcantay trek/inca jungle
- Day 07: Arrive at Machu Picchu (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
- Day 08: Transfer to Cusco Airport (Overnight Puerto Maldonado Lodge)
- Day 09: Jungle Exploration (Overnight Puerto Maldonado Lodge)
- Day 10: Transfer to Puerto Maldonado Airport (Overnight Hotel Cusco).
- Day 11: Travel to Cusco to Puno visiting Andahuaylillas, Inca temple of raqchi, pucara our way (Overnight Hotel Puno).
- Day 12: Visit the beautiful island of Uros and Amantani on Lake Titicaca (Overnight Amantani home stay).
- Day 13: Island Visits – Taquile & Uros (Bus Night Ride).
- Day 14: Arequipa Colca Canyon (Overnight Hotel Chivay).
- Day 15: Cruz del Condor and back to Arequipa (Overnight Hotel Arequipa).
- Day 16: Transfer Hotel to Airport or Terminal (End of the Service)
16 Day Lima, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Classic) Highlights
- Small Group Service
- Personalized Service
- Travel Support 24/7
- Explore Places where nobody else goes
- Please, Note: We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Machupicchu entrance fee, Inca Trail Permits, Hotel Arragments and other things. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of 40% and you are ready to go..
Day 1: Arrive Lima/City Tour (Overnight Hotel in Lima)
Arrive in Lima and transfer to your hotel. If arriving during the day, your hotel will be in the neighborhood of Miraflores, with good shopping and restaurants, and you’ll have an included city tour in the afternoon. If arriving late at night, you’ll be close to the airport for a bit more to sleep before your next day’s flight.
Day 2: Arrive Cusco City Tour (Overnight Hotel in Cusco)
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in either your hotel or in one of the surrounded; in the afternoon we will depart on a City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, Cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 6:30pm approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight. (No meals included)
Day 3: Full Day Sacred Valley of the Inkas (Overnight in Hotel Cusco)
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills on the free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) of Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we take the train at Ollantaytambo train station 2 hours to get Aguas Calientes where we do overnight (B, L)
Day 4: Start the classic Inca Trail Cusco – Km 82 – Huayllabamba (Camping)
We will leave from Cusco to start the Inca Trail .we travel to Urubamba where we will stop briefly at Ollaytaytambo where you can buy last minute gear and personal needing, then we move on to Piskacuchu (Km 82) Inca Trail Control Point .and then we start our hike of Inca Trail to Wayllabamba(first camping spot). along on the Inca Trail We will have lunch at Miskay (first Inca Trail Village) and relax a bit before hiking to our first Inca Trail Archaelogical site of Patallacta or Llactapata (biggest Inca Trail Quechuan Site) after an explanation of your guide about Llactapata ,you will keep going for 2 more hours to get Wayllabamba (first Inca Trail Camping spot 2900 m.a.s.l)
First day: Total distance: 10 km (aprox.)
Estimated walking time: 5 – 6 hours
Maximum altitude point: 3,000 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude (Huayllabamba): 3,000 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Ollantaytambo, Piscakucho, km 82, Kanabamba, Llactapata Incan Site, Tarayoc lunch spot, Hatunchaka, Huayllabamba.
Day 5: Huayllabamba – Pacaymayo (Camping)
We’ll start our Inca Trail day, early in the morning, just to take advantage of the shade of the mountains ,its much better to hike up to thefirst Inca Trail pass (Warmihuañusca which means dead woman pass 4200 m.a.s.l) highest point of the Inca Trail. Here, we can literally see the various Inca Trail ecological zones and microclimates, which make up the area, mapped out in front of us. We will cross the Warmiwañusca pass and once we are on the top. we are going to see many snow-capped Mountains around and after we take a our group pciture we keep going dow to Pacaymayo (second Inca Trail Camping spot 3600 m.a.s.l) where we have our Lunch and then we will have a free afternoon to explore by ourselves.
Second Day: Total distance: 12 km (aprox.) Please, See we climb one pass only (Dead Woman Pass 4200 meters high) while Many operators are using a camping spot of Chaquicocha and passengers are forced to climb the 2nd pass of 3950 meters high) So 2 passes in one day.
Estimated walking time: 6 – 7 hours
Maximum altitude point: 4,200 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude(Pacaymayu): 3,650 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Huayllabamba, Yunkachimpa, Tres pierdas, Llulluchapampa, Warmihuañusca(Dead woman Pass), Pacaymayu.
Day 6: Pacaymayo – Wiñayhuayna (Camping)
Inca Trail begins with a nutritious breakfast and then a 45-minute hike up to Runcurakay Pass (second highest pass on the Trail 3,850 m.a.s.l), and along the way we will visit the Runcuracay archeological site. During the day’s hike, we will also visit the Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca quechuan archeological sites of the Inca Trail. After lunch we will head to the Wiñaywayna site , where we will spend our last night on the inca Trail and then we will have a celebratory dinner to then say good bye to our Inca Trail porters.
Third day: Total distance: 16 km (aprox.) We explore the incan site along the inca trail
Estimated walking time: 7 – 8 hours
Maximum altitude point: 3,900 m (aprox.)
Campsite altitude (Wiñayhuayna)2,650 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Pacaymayu, Runkurachay Incan Site, Runkurakay pass(3900 meters high) Sayacmarca Incan Site, Conchamarca Incan Site, Chaquicocha Lunch spot, Phuyupatamarca incan site, Intipata incan site, Wiñayhuayna incan site.
Day 7: Arrive at Machu Picchu (Overnight in Hotel Cusco)
Inca Trail Important 4 th Day After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the Inca Trail to the lost city of Machu picchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), Gate of the Inca Trail where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machu picchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machu picchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machupicchu there will free time to explore by yourself and you will stay almost all day and then after you will have to be in aguas calientes to take the train which is between 4:30 to 6:20pm leacing from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo and there will be a private bus back to cusco and we will be arriving between 9:30pm to 10:00pm
Fourth Day: Total distance: 7 km (aprox.)
Estimated walking time: 2 – 3 hours
Maximum altitude point: 2,700 m (aprox.)
Places to see: Wiñayhuayna, Intipunku(Sungate), Machupicchu city, Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain(optional), Aguas Calientes or Machupicchu Town.
Day 8: Cusco/Puerto Maldonado/Ecolodge/Monkey Island
Transfer to the cusco aiport to take flight to Puerto Maldonado When you arrive to Puerto Maldonado, our guides or staff will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the centre of the town where you can experience the exotic local market depending on the arrival time of the flights we may have the first lunch here or while travelling to the lodge or in the lodge. We take our private bus along the Madre de Dios River for approximately 1 hour to our Ecolodge. A cool welcome drink awaits you will be shown to your bungalows to settle in.
In the afternoon we will take a 30 minute boat journey to Monkey Island where you appreciate a great diversity of monkeys such the: spider, capuchin, tamarines y squirrel monkeys as well as racoons, capybaras and a rich variety of birds. We return to our Ecolodge for a traditional dinner. Night time activities are available each night.
Day 9: Ecolodge/ Sandoval Lake
After a great jungle breakfast, we take a 2 hours walk to the famous Sandoval Lake, passing through virgin forest, home to beautiful flora and fauna including Giant Otters, birds, alligators, turtles, and variety of fish. We will spend few hours in canoes on this lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in the region. Afterwards, we may take a short visit on the traditional farming areas to see the production of regular supplies.
Day 10: Ecolodge / Parrot’s Clay Lick /Puerto Maldonado / Cusco
Very early departure to witness the spectacle of the Parrot’s Clay Lick and sunrise on the rivers as we journey 1 and half hours to the Clay-Lick wall before hundreds of green parrots congregate at first light each morning. We will generally be able to spend about one hour here before re-boarding the boat to enjoy breakfast on our return to Puerto Maldonado. Check in 2 hours before your flight on to Cusco
Bus ride from Cusco to Puno (With stops) leaving cusco at 7:00 am arriving to puno at 5:00 pm) and exploring places which are shown below.
ANDAHUAYLILLAS: It is named the “Sixtine Chapel of America” and in some sense the comparison examples of the Andean popular religious art. The church of Andahuayliaas is a jewerly of the mestizo baroque architecture that developed in Cusco. Its nave presents profuse decoration, especially in the celling decorated with carved panels which is a recover with pan de oro (type of gold decoration).
RAQCHI (Temple of Wiracocha God): To 121 Km of Cusco, it was an Inca church of monumental dimensions: 100 meters of length by 26 meters of wide and 14 meters of height; the temple is divided in two naves and each nave shows basics of 11 giant columns. The bases of the church are bulit perfectly carving stones continued with adobe. It is aprpreciated besides qolqas or granary places of military order, religious, Inka between others.
LA RAYA: Media point in the rout of Cusco – Puno. It is the highest part, it has 4335 meters above sea level, we can appreciate beautiful landscapes, llamas and vivuÃ±as, geographic union between two cultures quechua and aymara, we can see the Altiplano arid and dry union with the quechua zone with rivers and valleys.
PUKARA: It is the most important and oldest ceremonial center of the Altiplano, preceding to tiahunaco, characterized by a series oh echelon platforms ceremonial center. It’s also possible to appreciate interesting litosculptures, trails or tomb stone of intriguing personage that seems to show evidence of a brave civilization. here is where it was discovered the origins of the Andean culture in the Altiplano.
Day 12: Uros – Amantani (Overnight Amantani Islands)
After breakfast, we will take a two-hour motor boat excursion on the waters of Lake Titicaca, which straddles the border of Peru and Bolivia, to the unique floating “islands” of the Uros. These ancient inhabitants of the lake, known as the Water Tribe, have built their own “islands” by periodically adding new layers of a type of reed unique to the area called “totora”. Their homes and boats are also made of this material. There are over forty of these islands, which have strategic defenses such as watch towers just in case!
Then it is on to Amantani Island, which is inhabited by over 3,000 Quechua-speaking natives, still governed by their ancient traditions, whose main occupations are the production of ceramics and textiles. You can explore the Inca and Tiahuanco archaeological remains on the island. The positive energy here is so powerful, you have an almost panoramic view of the lake and you will not want to miss the sunset and sunrise either.
Lunch is a simple affair provided by us before staying overnight at the house of a local islander, to enjoy the hospitality of a typical Amantani home.
Day 13: Taquile – Puno
After a good breakfast, you will visit Taquile island, a narrow, long and quite hilly island, of approximately 15 square kilometers, which was once used as a prison when it belonged to the Spanish. You will meet its inhabitants and admire their colorful textile fabrics, which has been their staple trade since time immemorial. Here you can also enjoy a highly scenic trek, followed by lunch in a local restaurant. Then you will back to puno port at 5:00pm and in the evening puno to Arequipa(Bus night Ride)
Day 14: Bus ride to the Colca Canyon – Overnight at the Colca Valley
We come to pick you up from the Bus Terminal and transfer to nice place to have breakfast and the we come at 07:30 hrs. Afterwards we will board a small bus and will drive northwest following a paved road towards the “Colca Canyon”. Before leaving Arequipa, we will stop at a small shop where our clients can purchase some chocolates, candies and coca leaves. Later on we will continue till Pampas Cañahuas (3500 m/11,482 Ft), a National Reserve where visitors may spot some Vicuñas & Alpacas. Unlike the Alpacas, Vicuñas are wild animals, and still can be seen running freely on these high plateaus. We will stop at this national park and our local guide will provide information about these shy Andean camels. Then we continue our journey to the Colca Canyon, little further up we will stop again at the little restaurant of Viscachani, where you can enjoy a stunning scenery of the Andes and also drink a typical coca tea. Afterwards we will continue ascending a dirt road till we reach the highest point of our trip, “The Lookout Point of the Andes (4,800 m /15,748 Ft). At the very top, we will get off of the bus some minutes to observe the landscape, having in the background the volcanoes Ubinas, Mismi, Misti, Chachani, Sabancaya (active) and Ampato. Later on we will drive down hill to the main village of the Colca Canyon, the Village of Chivay (3600 m / 11.811 Ft). In this town we will have lunch in one typical Andean restaurant, where visitors may enjoy their meals accompanied by Andean musicians. After lunch our clients will be transferred to our lodge located in a little village at edge of the Canyon.
Late, in the afternoon, you may walk around the village and get to know better the rural life in this corner of Peru. By the afternoon we will go to swim and relax to the Hot Springs of the Colca Valley (35° C / 95º F), a nice pool outdoors surrounded by huge mountains. After sunset, we will return to the hostel
Day 15: Early visit to the Cruz del Condor – Return to Arequipa
In order to see the mighty Condor, you will wake up at 05:00 h, breakfast will be served at 05:30 h, and by 06:00 hrs. we will be driving towards the “Cruz del Condor”, a natural lookout point where you can see the flight of the Condors (we won’t return to the hotel, which means you must bring all your staff along with you on the bus). On the road we will have the best view of the Colca Valley, as we drive along the edge of the Canyon, seeing on route ancient terraces still in use by the local farmers, who grow mainly varieties of corn and potatoes. We will make some stops for photos, and our local guide will give us a good insight into the Colca Canyon history. Here you will stumble upon a great rock, where ancient architectures carved the terraces, testing (perhaps) which parts of the Canyon were suitable for cultivation. This is a good place also to see the “Colca River” and hanging pre-Inca tombs. After approximately 2 hours we will reach Cruz del Condor, where we will spend an hour or so, observing the beautiful flight of the Condors as well as the depth of the Canyon. Eventually, we will return to the village of Chivay, passing typical towns along the way. At around 12:00 h, we will stop at a local restaurant at the town of Chivay for lunch and afterwards will return to Arequipa. We will be back in Arequipa around 17:00 h. Upon your arrival you will be transferred to your hotel in Arequipa.
Transfer to the airport to take flight from Arequipa to Lima (End of the Service)
and other extension tours or treks. Let us know.
Lima, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Classic) Includes:
- Lima – Cusco Airfare
- Cusco – Puerto Maldonado – Cusco Airfare
- Arequipa – Lima Airfare
Inca Trail 4/D 3/N
(Group size 02 to 06 ppl average; Max 08 person)
- Inca Trail English Guide
- Cook in charge of all meal, Porters: To carry camping equipment, portable table and chairs, food, and kitchen/cooking equipment
- Inca Trail Permit along with Entrance to Inca Trail and Machupicchu as well as porters permit.
- Camping Equipment 4 season tent(04ppl tent for 02ppl) & Self-inflating Therm-a-rest mattresses
- Private Bus to km 82, Return Tourist backpacker Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and Bus back to Cusco.
- Meals: Breakfast (03), Lunch (03), Dinner (03), Morning Snack (03), Afternoon Snack (03)
Puerto Maldonado: Ecolodge (Double Occupancy)
- Puerto Maldonado Jungle Tour 3days all Included
- Airport Transfers
Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
- LIMA: 01 nights of hotel accommodation
- INCA TRAIL: 03 nights Camping
- PUERTO MALDONADO: 02 nights in Lodge
- CUSCO: 04 nights of hotel accommodation
- AREQUIPA:01 nights of hotel accommodation
- COLCA CANYON: 01 night of hotel accomodation
- BUS NIGHT RIDE: 01 night
- PUNO: 01 night of hotel accommodation
- AMANTANI ISLAND: 01 night of Homestay in Amantani(Puno)
Lima Tour: City Tour
- Includes Tourist bus, English Guide & Entrance fees
Cusco Tours: / City Tour & Sacred Valley
- City Tour: Includes Tourist bus & English Guide (Tourist Attractions to see: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas (Awanacancha, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros)
- Private Cuzco Airport Transfers
- Private Lima Airport Transfers
- All Transfers Hotel Terminal/Airport Transfers
- Tour Bus from Cusco – Puno(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
- 2 Day Lake Titicaca Islands Tour(Includes: Motorized boat, Guide, Meals: Breakfast (01), Lunch (02), Dinner (01), Entrance fee to the islands: Uros, Amantani & Taquile)
- Quechuas Expeditions T-Shirt
- Bus (Cama) Puno – Arequipa
- Tour Bus from Arequipa to Colca Canyon 2/days(Includes: Tourist Bus, Guide, Buffet Lunch, Entrance fees to the tourist places)
- Quechuas Expeditions T-Shirt
Lima, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Classic) Doesnt Include:
- International Airfares.(Please Give us Details of you Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
- All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- The Cuzco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 130 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins in and around Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, and many churches and museums in Cuzco.
- Meal Budget : Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included.
- Sleeping bags US$5 per day & hiking poles US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) can be easily rented from us. Let us know.
- Tips for the guides, porters and other staff.
- Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels. City tours of Lima and Cusco.
- Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc.
- We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
- Travel and health insurance.(bring copies with you please):Quechuas Expeditions highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Quechuas Expeditions will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
- Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc.. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc.. will be at passenger’s expense.
Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail, Tambopata Amazon, Titicaca Lake & Colca Canyon Package (Prices for 2020, 2021 & 2022)
Availability: Daily Departures All Departures are 100% Guaranteed. If You’re Booked, You are Going, We wont Cancel your Trip !!!
How to Book?: Send us all Your Personal information as well as a Deposit of 40% and the Final Balance will be paid once you are in Cusco.
We want you to have a Memorable Lifetime Experience Trip!
and if you choose Bed & Breakfast you will stay in our Quechuas Guesthouse Homestay. Private rooms with private shower and bathroom (in cusco only) and includes Shuttle transportation to go to the town square.(Please a detailed page of Quechuas Guesthouse above)
Double Room, Matrimonial(Twin Beds Room) Occupancy.
Prices shown Below are per person, based on Twin bed room occupancy and in US$ Dollars.
Group Service: Price per person: US$3200 – 2 Stars Hotel(b&b) (Private Bathroom & Shower)
(You will be joined into a formed group of people who come from different countries/Nationalities): From 04 Persons to 16 Persons (Maximum)
Private Service: Price per person: US$3600 – 3 Stars Hotel (Private Bathroom & Shower)
Recommended for Honeymooners, Families with children & Groups of Friends (02 Persons Minimum)
4 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
5 Stars Hotel/ Upon Request
If you are a group of 02 we depart (No matter if you have paid as GROUP SERVICE). We NEVER pass our people onto another operator as most agencies do here in cusco.
- 3-star la Faraona (Miraflores), El Carmel (Miraflores),Casa Andina (Miraflores), Best Western Embajadores Hotel or similar.
- 4-star San Agustin Exclusive or Sol de Oro (Casa Andina Select Miraflores opening May 2011)
- 5-star Casa Andina PC, Radisson Decapolis or similar.
- Airport Ramada Costa del Sol airport hotel.
- Deluxe Miraflores Park Plaza (Orient Express), JW Marriott, Lima Country Club or similar.
- 3-star Casa Andina Ciudad Blanca or similar.
- 4-star Posada del Inca Arequipa, Cabildo or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Arequipa, Casa Andina Private Collection or similar.
- B&B Quechuas Guesthouse(Homestay)
- B&B- El Virrey, Amaru I, El Triunfo
- 3-star Mirador Apu Hotel, Casona Real Cusco, Hatun Wasi or Similar
- 3-star Casa Andina Classic, San Agustin El Dorado, similar.
- 4-star Costa del Sol Picoaga, Novotel, Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available) or similar.
- 5-star Casa Cartagena, Libertador, or Suite at the Casa Andina Private Collection inc. oxygen, matrimonial beds only, or similar.
- Deluxe Monasterio (Orient Express), Inkaterra La Casona or similar.
Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes) (Hotel)
- B&B- Pumas Inn, Sumaq Muyurina
- 3-star La cabaña, El MaPi (ex Machu Picchu Inn), Machupicchu Green Nature, Intipunku or similar.
- 4-star Hatuchay Tower or similar; includes dinner at Hatuchay Tower.
- 5-star Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo, Sumaq Machu Picchu or similar.
- Deluxe Sanctuary Lodge (Orient Express – includes all meals), or Suite at the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo.
PUNO (Lake Titicaca) (Hotel)
- 3-star Casa Andina Plaza, Puñuypampa Inn or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen available), Sonesta Posadas del Inca or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Lago Titicaca or Casa Andina Private Collection (oxygen inc) or similar.
- Deluxe 1 night Deluxe hotel. Hotel Titilaka. Includes accommodation in a Dawn Suite; choice of excursions in and around Titicaca Lake with bilingual (Spanish and English) guide; all meals.
ISLAND OF THE SUN (Hotel)
- Standard Posada del Inca Eco Lodge, Inca Utama or similar
LA PAZ (Hotel)
- 3-star Rosario or similar.
- 4-star Rey Palace or similar.
- 5-star Radisson Plaza, Europa or similar.
COLCA CANYON (Hotel)
- 3-star Pozo del Cielo or similar.
- 4-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 5-star Libertador Colca Lodge or similar
- Deluxe 1 night deluxe accommodations (individual casitas) in Orient Express Casitas del Colca. Includes: Buffet Breakfast A la carte lunch A la carte dinner Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages excluding premium alcoholic brands and special wines Full Mini-bar A la carte activities such as Peruvian Paso horse riding, hiking tours, painting lessons, fly fishing lessons, cooking lessons and pisco sour lessons. 10% service charge
- 3-star Casa Andina or similar.
- 4-star Nazca Lines or similar.
- 3 Star Hotel La Posada del Emancipador or similar
- 4 Star La Hacienda Bahia Paracas or similar
- 5 Star Doubletree Guest Suite (weekend rate w/ view of pool) or similar
- Deluxe Hotel Paracas (Garden View) or similar
Whilst we expect that the tour will run as per the itinerary, participants should accept that there is the possibility of changes being necessary subject to local conditions eg. strikes and natural disaster these changes may be at the discretion of your tour company.
What you need to bring:
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (and some copies) If you have changed your passport Bring a couple of copies of the one that you have used to purchase the inca trail permit.
- Travel insurance is essential (and some copies)
- Airline tickets (and some copies)
- US$ cash and Credit or debit card (see personal spending money)
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Camera and Memory cards
- Rechargeable batteries and adapters
- Reading/writing material
- Cover for backpacks
- Fleece top
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Small towel and swim wear
- Sun hat
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 pairs of long trousers *zipp off
- 1 pair hiking pants/track pants
- Hiking boots/ sturdy walking shoes (with ankle protectors)
- Knee-length socks (to be used with rubber boots, if provided at the jungle lodge)
- Sport hiking sandals
- Sun block
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Watch or alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Purifying tablets or filter (Micropur recommeded)
- Insect Repellent (for mosquitos)25 % of deet at least you can also by in cusco.
- Flashlight (head light recommended)
- Money belt
- Sleeping silk liner (for sleeping bags)
- Wool hat, mitts or gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Rain poncho, plastic bags for your personal stuff to keep dry
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired form us) we have goose down or syntetic sleeping bag
- Anti-inflammatory tablets (e.g. Ibuprofen)
- Thermal underwear
- Personal first-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhoea, re-hydration powder, extra prescription drugs you may be taking)
We are the Best Tour Operator in PERU
We are Inca Trail Operator
We are Local Tour Operator of the Inca Trail to Machupicchu, with no intermediaries or hidden prices; we have Local Guides experts and professionals.
Full Customer Support
From the moment we receive your message, we will assign you an expert travel specialist who will attend and customize every detail of your trip; we are Local Specialists
Tailor-Made Trips and tours, unique experiences for all our travelers; we design your next vacation in Peru to make it unique and unparalleled;
The best travel specialists
You will make your trip with local experts; we know the best routes and schedules in Peru; everything for unparalleled travel experiences
Our reputation at Tripadvisor
Thousands of travelers who know about the quality of our services are your guarantee of excellence and quality of tours. They recommend us
In all our tours, we are aware of the environment and the management of solid waste; we are responsible for our carbon footprint and respect for the flora and fauna