INCA TRAIL 1D (Full Day) KM 104
Ecological Sustainable Adventure Travel Tours – Quechuas Expeditions Authorized Inca Trail Adventure Tour Operator – Under Local Mountain-Jungle & Cultural Multilingual Guides Management – QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS Highly Recommended By:
FIRST INCA TRAIL DAY : CUSCO – 104 KILOMETER TO WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Transfer from the hotel to the train station of ollanatytambo. Train to KM 104. At this point we start trek for 3 hours approximately to the well preserved remains of the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (2900 mts. altitude). On the way we can see beautiful waterfalls. After lunch, we keep walking for about 2 more hours to get the sungate and then we go down to Machupicchu and explore the whole city and then down to aguas calientes where we take the train back to Ollantaytambo and bus back to cusco.
SHORT INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
– Private Tourist transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo (Where we take our Train to Km 104 (The Trailhead)
– English – Spanish speaking guide for 1 day of the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
– Meal (1 lunch)
– Inca Trail and Machupicchu entrance fees, valid for 1 day
– Visit to Machu Picchu on the 1st day
– Round Trip Expeditions train ticket From Ollantaytambo to Km 104 and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
– Private Transportation from the train station to Cusco
– First-aid kit
– Emergency oxygen bottle
– Rain waterproof cover for your day backpacks
– Pre trek Orientation – briefing (Hotel or Office)
SHORT INCA TRAIL DOESNT INCLUDE:
– Extra expenses
– Breakfast – Day 1
– dinner – Day 1
– Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes town(US$5)
– Bus up and down Aguas calientes – Machupichu – Aguas calientes
– Tips (optional)
UPGRADES AND ADDITIONAL THINGS TO HIRE & RENT:
– Huaynapicchu Mountain Entrance ticket US$80 (2 hours round trip) based on availability and book in advance
– Extra Night Hotel in Aguas Calientes US$30 per person based on twin bed room with private bathroom
– Upgrade to first class Vistadome Train (And inclues and Private Transfer From Ollantaytambo to Cusco as well)US$70
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
– Original Passport and Original Green ISIC international student cards if you are students.
– Water-resistant trekking shoes and sandals
– Warm clothing (thermal underwear, fleece, hat, gloves, socks)
– Waterproof clothing (poncho)
– Synthetic or cotton clothing (socks, trousers, shorts, t-shirts)
– Sunhat and sunglasses
– Sun cream and insect repellent
– Water bottles such as Nalgene
– Basic medications
– Walking sticks
– Swimsuit and towel
– Personal items
– Personal snacks
– Previous acclimatization in Cuzco city, for at least 2 days and general good health. Quechuas Expeditions offers easy one day and half day routes which can be completed before the main trek. Please, to Book we need you to send us the Filled out Booking form as well as the Deposit and you are ready to go
Prices & Availability
Requires a Permit Inca Trail Availability 2017 All round year
Short Inca Trail Starting from Km 104
– January 2017 (Available all dates)
– February (Its closed for cleaning the trail)
– March 2017 (Available all dates)
– April 2017 (Available all dates)
– May 2017 (Available all dates)
– June 2017 (Available all dates)
– July 2017 (Available all dates)
– August 2017 (Available all dates)
– September 2017 (Available all dates)
– October 2017 (Available all dates)
– November 2017 (Available all dates)
– December 2017 (Available all dates)
– January 2018 (Available all dates)
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Inca Trail Permits. Send us the filled out booking form as well as a deposit of US$200 and you are ready to go. Please, (Click here to see method of payments)
Please, Prices are Based On Group size you want us to place you./Please, note: We will Never pass you onto another operator or share service with other companies as most agencies do here. Thats why porters are overloaded.
– Students with ISIC INTERNATIONAL GREEN CARD Below 26 years old: US$40. Please send us a scanned copy of your ISIC Card at the time of booking.
– Under 17 years old: US$40. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
– Group of 06 or more: US$20. Groups must book together at the same time.
SHORT INCA TRAIL Full Day 2016 – 2017 (Please Choose Group size you want us to Place you)
Large Group Service: Group Size (04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum over 08 ppl 02 Guides) /02 person to open a new group & Leave any day you suit. Based on availabilty(See Below)
Price per person Adult US$420 & Students/Children under 16 year old US$400. If you are a Group over 06 people Write us to give you a discount.
SEPTEMBER 2016: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
OCTOBER 2016: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
NOVEMBER 2016: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
DECEMBER 2016: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JANUARY 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
FEBRUARY 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
MARCH 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
APRIL 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
MAY 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JUNE 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JULY 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
AUGUST 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
SEPTEMBER 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
OCTOBER 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
NOVEMBER 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
DECEMBER 2017: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
JANUARY 2018: 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21, 23,25,27,29,30
SHORT INCA TRAIL Full day/Days 2016 – 2017
Small Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) /02 person to open a new group & Leave any day you suit. Based on availabilty(See Above)
02 persons group / US$520 per person
03 persons group / US$500 per person
04 persons group / US$480 per person
05 persons group / US$460 per person
06-8 persons group / US$440 per person
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
Booking Form 2016 – 2017
Quechuas Expeditions The best Local Tour Company/ Memorable lifetime experience Providers!!! Due to government regulations the number of trekkers and visitors permitted on the Inca Trail are 500 people, the citadel of Machu Picchu 2500 people and Huayna Picchu Mt 400 people….All bookings must be made well in advance. Before making any reservations please read the following information:
1.- If you are booking an Inca Trail with QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS, please click on the Inca Trail Availability. Check your start date to make sure the government still have permits available. You only need a permit for your start date (not each day trekking) and we will secure the permit on your behalf.
2.- If you are booking a tour or any package, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. We can then share with you all of the fantastic options available. Note: For all other treks & tours we only need two trekkers to open a new group.
IMPORTANT: Please note, we are UNABLE to accept any bookings without completed booking form and deposit sent to QUECHUAS EXPEDITIONS. All deposits are $200 per person for Inca Trail Treks and US$100 for Alternative treks, Please Note: Depsoit are non-refundable, non- transferable. We accept payments through PayPal, Western Union and Bank Transfer. And once its done you have to send us a confirmation Tracking Number to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org We will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your details and deposit are received, Please see our PAYPAL payments. The Final Balance will be paid 2 days before the trip. Once you are in Cusco at our Office which can be done in US$ or soles (Local Currency!)
and if you want to send us a fast Booking form Copy and paste and send us filled out: Otherwise we can also send you an attached booking form.
Name of the tour:……………..Departure date(Back up dates):…………………Number of ppl in your Group………….
Group Size you want us to place you:
– Large Group Service: Group Size (04 Minimum – 12ppl Average – 16ppl Maximum over 08 ppl 02 Guides) No ( ) / Yes( )
– Small Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) No ( ) / Yes( )
– Private Service Upon Request No ( ) / Yes( )
Method of payment you have used. Transaction ID Number to confirm the trip:…………………………
Passenger # 01
Passport Name (first & family):
Passport Expiry Date:
Age (at time of starting the trek):
Gender: Male / Female
Student with ISIC card: No / Yes. Send us a scanned copy of ISIC
Vegetarian / special diet meals required: No / Yes (if yes please give details)
Sleeping bag rental for the 4 day trek US$30: No ( ) / Yes( )
Walking Poles(02) / US$20: No / Yes
Day pack to carry Personal Items / US$10: No ( ) / Yes( )
Upgraded Vistadome Train (Large Window Train) at Between 2:30pm – 15:48pm US$60: No ( ) / Yes( )
Inca Trail / Huaynapicchu Mountain pass US$80/ No ( ) / Yes( )
Alternative treks Huaynapicchu Mountain pass US$20 No ( ) / Yes( )
Full Porter to carry (Full) 12kg of personal Stuff US$150 Entire Trip We will Provide you a Duffel Bag at the time of your briefings(Orientation) / No ( ) / Yes( )
Personal Porter (Half) to carry 6kg of personal Stuff US$75 Entire Trip We will Provide you a Duffel Bag at the time of your briefing (Orientation) / No ( ) / Yes( )
Personal Porter (to carry Sleeping Bag and Pad) 4kg of personal Stuff US$50 Entire Trip / No ( ) / Yes( )
Extra Night at Aguas Calientes Town US$30 per person(breakfast included/No ( ) / Yes( )
Quechuas Guesthouse Before or After the Tour/Trek US$30 per person(breakfast included/ No ( ) / Yes( )
Upgrade to 3 stars Hotel US$40 per person(Alternative Treks only) No ( ) / Yes( )