Sacred Valley of the Inkas 1D
The Sacred Valley of the Incas or Urubamba Valley is a valley in the Andes of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco and below the ancient sacred city of Machu Picchu. The valley is generally understood to include everything between Písac and Ollantaytambo, parallel to the Urubamba River, or Vilcanota River or Wilcamayu, as this Sacred river is called when passing through the valley. It is fed by numerous rivers which descend through adjoining valleys and gorges, and contains numerous archaeological remains and villages. The valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the empire’s main points for the extraction of natural wealth, and the best place for maize production in Peru.
The Incas called this the Sacred Valley because it was there that they developed a rich agricultural society, and built fortresses and different complexes, like Pisac and Ollantaytambo, each place with thousands of stories to tell. Adventures in the Sacred Valley.
From Ollantaytambo you can take the train to go to Aguas Calientes to spend the night there and visit Machu Picchu. We would be pleased to help you with any of these arrangements.
Day 1 Cusco – Sacred Valley – Cusco (from 9:00 am to 6:30pm) Full day
At 9:00 in the morning we pick up our passengers and go to the Sacred Valley to visit:
Pisac,(the incan site of Pisaq and the Market of pisaq) Coya, Lamay, Calca, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros.
We’ll be back in Cusco at approximately 6:30 in the evening.
- Professional (Bilingual Spanish and English Guide)
- Transportation(TOURIST BUS) Group Between 30 to 34 People
- Guided Tour (Awanacancha Llama farm, Pisaq Incan Site, Ollantaytambo Inca site and Chincheros Incan site)
- Entrance fee(Tourist pass known as Boleto Turistico) 70 soles to see the whole incan sites of the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
- Lunch in the sacred valley
Prices & Availability
To confirm this trip we need you to send us your personal information, Deposit of US$40 per person as well as the name of the hotel to come and pick you up.
SHARED GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Price per person US$35 Includes: Guide, Tourist Bus(Group size: 30 – 34 ppl)
PRIVATE GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Price based on Number of ppl departing that date. Includes: Guide, Box Lunch, Tourist Bus, Entrance to see the incan sites of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros(Group size: Upon Request)
02 persons group / US$180 per person
03 persons group / US$150 per person
04 persons group / US$140 per person
05 persons group / US$120 per person
06-8 more persons group / US$90 per person
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.