Rafting Upper Urubamba 1D
The Urubamba river runs from the high Andean ranges down through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, past Machupicchu and into the jungle. It has some exciting white water depending on the section of the river being done and the time of the year. One of our most popular rafting sections during the season is the “Cusipata” section of the river on the Upper Urubamba. There are good class IIl rapids and the water is not contaminated, as unfortunately the Sacred Valley of the Incas sections of the river are.
WHITEWATER RAFTING FULL DAY URUBAMBA RIVER UPPER SECTOR CHUQUICAHUANA (1 DAY) From 9:00am to 5:00pm
FIRST DAY :
We pick you up at your hotel , after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River, at “CASA CUSI” our private campground. Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We would be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class II and III , introductory type rapids. Afterwards , we arrive to the take-out where our private bus will be waiting for us to take us back to CASA CUSI, where a hot Sauna will be waiting and a full course lunch will be provided. Our return to Cusco should be around 5:00PM in the afternoon.
- Transportation(shared Group)from Cusco to the put-in at the River
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet , Life jacket, paddle, self bailing Raft
- Spray Jacket, wet Suit
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide
- Delicious lunch
- Transportation back from the River
Prices & Availability
To confirm this trip we need you to send us your personal information, Deposit of US$40 per person as well as the name of the hotel to come and pick you up.
SHARED GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017 (If you want a Private Service Upon Request)
Full day(Upper Urubamba River – Chuquicahuana): Price per person US$80
Every day From 9:00am to 5:00pm
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.