Llama Trekking Maras Moray 1D
LLAMA HIKE IN CUSCO – MARAS AND MORAY / Trekking with Llamas and Alpacas in Cusco.
Come and share the real Llama Hike experience in the Sacred Valley Maras and Moray! Enjoy beautiful landscapes Hiking along with Llamas and ancient Incan sheepherding routes and trade trails in Cusco.
Experience a Llama Hike adventure in Peru, discovering its culture and its nature, riding through thousands of hectares of open space without fences where limits are lost in the horizon. It will be a fun and enjoyable experience. Whether you travel alone or in a group of friends or family, our main concern is your comfort and safety.
We long to share our passion for Llamas and Alpacas with you!
come and enjoy we will make the trip memorable for you.
Day 1: Cusco / Maras Town / Salt flats of Maras / Moray Agricultural Terraces Llama Hike to (Maras and Moray)
We Pick you up at 9:00 am from your hotel in Cusco. Transfer to ranch, located in the sacred valley (Maras). At ranch we will meet our Llamas and complete explanation about the premises and an introduction of our Llamas and Alpacas. After lunch we depart toward the picturesque village of Maras. Then to the salt platforms of Salineras (Inca times), still being used by the locals to extract salt from the mountain spring water. Where the salty water is channeled through an impressive irrigation system and left to evaporate in the sun.Continue 2 hours climbing Hiking with the Llamas and alpacas (1000m) to reach the high Andean. Over at 3750m the stunning scenery and the snow-capped mountains of Chicon, Veronica and Salkantay is impressive. Cooling of the products was achieved by using a genius system of underground air-circulation. Hike to Lake Huaypo, there will have box lunch with spectacular scenery of snow-capped mountains, wildflowers and beautiful mountain lakes. There are no great ruins in Moray to impress visitors. Moray is more for the contemplative traveler with an affinity for such phenomena as the Nasca Lines. From Moray we come back down to the Valley floor, after we come back to the ranch. At 4 pm Aprox transfer back to Cusco.
- Shared Group transfer from Cusco to ranch, located in Maras (round trip)
- Time of Hiking 5 to 6 hours (Aprox)
- Experienced english tour guide
- Llama or Alpaca, well cared They go along with you.
- Snack (water – chocolates – fruits)
- Meals (1 lunches), vegetarian food is available under request
- Plenty drinking water on riding time only
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle for any participant
- Tourist pass known as Boleto Turistico(Entrance to Salt flats of Maras and Moray incan site)
Prices & Availability
To confirm this trip we need you to send us your personal information, Deposit of US$40 per person as well as the name of the hotel to come and pick you up.
SHARED GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Price per person US$190
PRIVATE GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Price based on Number of ppl departing that date. Includes: Guide, Box Lunch, Private Tourist Bus, Entrance to see the incan sites of Moray & salt flats(Group size: Upon Request)
02 persons group / US$340 per person
03 persons group / US$320 per person
04 persons group / US$300 per person
05 persons group / US$280 per person
06-8 more persons group / US$260 per person
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.