Cusco Peru Paragliding Holidays 1D
Paragliding tandem flights Paragliding over sacred valley of the inkas
Fly over the spectacular scenery of the Sacred Valley with pilot specialist, professional paragliding instructors. Our instructors are fully qualified and registered with the National Institute of Sport .Join the birds swooping through amazing landscapes and enjoy the Sacred Valley from an entirely different angle during your tandem flight.
The paragliding is a fun and exciting air sport. An experienced pilot with commercial license given by the FAI and the APVL will soar you like condors showing you the beautiful landscape of the Inkas Empire from the sky. You don´t need to be experienced, only help running to take off flight.
The estimated flight time is subordinated to meteorological conditions, you must keep in we don´t have an engine to be propelled, since we are depended on the wind , air , clouds, and so on , we will give the best of our experience, remaining on the air enough time to fun yourself.
The flying areas located 45 min. from Cusco in the Sacred valley of the Inkas at 11800 to 12700 feet (3600 m – 3800m). above sea level. The flights could be carry out until 19000 feet (5800m) and land near from the take-off area or in the Sacred valley of the Inkas.
PARAGLIDING (FULL DAY) OVER THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
We drive to chincheros (1 and half hours) to get where we start flying over the sacred valley of the incas *we fly for Between 20 – 30 Minutes minutes depends on the weather condition and after we take the van back to cusco.
- Shared group Transportation cusco – chincheros – cusco ( round trip ) or we can also come to pick you up from the Sacred Valley Urubamba or Ollantaytambo(let us know in advance)
- Proffesional English Speaking Experience pilot
- Paragliding (tandem) Equipment
- Lunch While you in the Tour
Prices & Availability
SHARED GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Price per person US$130 (Private Service Upon Request)
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.