Biking Maras Moray 1D.
Unforgettable Biking Tour to Maras Salinas and Moray Incan site.
Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience in the incas land!!!… We offer guided quad biking trips in one of the most secenic parts of the cusco – peru, with a choice of technical off road qud biking and scenic off road quad bike tours.
Moray Salineras, Maras bike tour are dedicated for all mountain biking lovers, this bike tour goes through agricultural laboratory, salt mines and the most famous Inca archaeological site in South America. Bike ride on the sacred valley offer you to get know local Andean communities and learn their amazing life style. Mountain Biking is a relatively new sport in Peru, but new routes are rapidly being opened up, many of which offer excellent opportunities to ride.
We invite you join us and get the best experience riding every single trucks or dirt roads in the Andean countryside.
This tour don’t demand to be experienced biker, everyone can be join this tour, the most important is to like to explore and having more contact with nature.
– Pre-departure briefing
– Pick up from the Hotel
– High quality mountain bike
– Safety equipment (helmets and gloves)
– Highly qualified English / Spanish speaking professional tourist guide
– Transportation round trip from cusco to Cruzpata and back to cusco
– Box Lunch
– Entrance fees to Maras 10 soles and Moray incan site which is 70 soles.(Please, note if you already have tourist pass/Boleto Turistico)
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
– Comfortable clothing
– Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
– Biking shoes or sport shoes
– Fleece, Jacket or sweater
– Camera, films
– Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold
– Sun block
– Toilet paper
– Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc.
– Water bottle
Prices & Availability
To confirm this trip we need you to send us your personal information, Deposit of US$40 per person as well as the name of the hotel to come and pick you up.
SHARED GROUP SERVICE 2016 – 2017
Full day/All Year: Per person / US$90
Every day (Mornings 8:00am to 4:00pm)
PRIVATE SERVICE (Upon Request) /We need 02 of you to open a new group and Leave any day you suit.
Full day/All Year: Per person
Every day (Mornings 8:00am to 4:00pm)
02 persons group / US$160 per person
03 persons group / US$150 per person
04 persons group / US$140 per person
05 persons group / US$130 per person
06-8 & more persons group / US$120 per perso
WHY Quechuas Expeditions? We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
For a Momorable Lifetime experience…
– We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
– Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
– We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
– Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
– Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
– The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet Style and plenty of food)
– The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
– No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
– Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
– Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
– Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Quechuas Expeditions is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Quechuas expeditions have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Quechuas expeditions the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Quechuas Expeditions : Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river whitewater rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
Quechuas Expeditions will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Quechuas Expeditions, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Quechuas Expeditions are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.